Chapter 2

Two days have passed and now Lauren's back in her apartment. She can't get herself to sleep so she just watched movies inside the living room. Suddenly, there was a scene in the movie where the teenager's parents forced her to leave the house. It made Lauren remember those memories that actually happened to her:

"It was an accident!" Lauren yelled while crying at her father and she was slapped on the face and it caused her to fall back.

"Why are you raising your voice? You don't respect your elders!" He said in between greeted teeth. "And we don't need you here.... Leave." Mike, Lauren's father said barely a whisper. She was shocked by her father's words. "Leave!" He exclaimed and it startled Lauren so she got up on her feet and left their house.

Lauren can't help it. She was crying while remembering those memories. She can't stop herself. It was two years since her parents forced her to leave their house. But she can't forget those tragic moments. It was all her fault.

She entered their kitchen and grabbed a knife. She raised her hand and almost stabbed herself but she heard a voice and halted her actions.

"Lauren!" The girl exclaimed.

"Ally..." Lauren said in barely a whisper. She turned around and looked at Ally. A tear escaped her eyes and Ally was shocked and disappointed at the same time. She can't believe Lauren almost killed herself... again.

A couple of years ago, Ally saw Lauren on a bench on the sidewalk near the street of their house cold and hungry, she felt pity for Lauren. So she helped her, brought her to her apartment, fed her, and gave her clean clothes to wear. Since then, Lauren's attempts of suicide started.

"Lauren... Not again, not again... please." Ally cried while walking towards Lauren and removed the knife from her hand and placed it on the table and embraced Lauren. Ally forced herself not to cry to be strong for Lauren.

A sob escaped from Lauren's lips while crying on Ally's shoulder. Ally comforted her and told her positive things for Lauren to fight her negative thoughts. Lauren stopped crying after a while and looked at Ally and said 'Thank you' in a lowered voice and hugged Ally once again.

"Everything's gonna be okay, you're safe, I'm here." Ally whispered at Lauren's ear while brushing her hair. Ally was like Lauren's mother. She kept Lauren and took care of her for 2 years.

Although she's not home all the time to check on Lauren, she still loves her as her own and trusted her like her best friend. She can't just stay at her house all the time, she also needs to work for herself and Lauren's future...

~~~~~

A/N

Hi!
Be nice to yourself, love yourself, love your life and life will love you back.

That's all? Please help me discover this story... or not. It depends on you if you love this story. No... if you'll hate this story. I don't know, it's your choice.

Need a friend? I'm here!

Thanks for reading this junk btw! I appreciate it.

I love you all!

-Mayz ;)