Chapter 14

Bruce pov
   I said " Wait what why does malekith  want Ashley for ?" Loki said " how should I know and oh her three little friends are in danger too . " Kayla said wait what !" Alex and Tasha said " is it batman !" Kayla said " very funny no it's now
Stupid then who is it ?"
Loki said " the person who is after you there is doctor doom." 

kayla said " who the fuck is doctor doom." Tony said " he is a genius inventor and a sorcerer."  i was by tony and said " how do you know he's after them?" loki said " because  monster i know him he visit me and we talked." nick said " alright professor you guys can leave right now we need to keep kayla , tasha, and alex save. professor said " ok nick ." so the x-men left. i said " where's ashley ."  thor said " oh she is at asgard . she past out when she found out that allfather was her father." i nod i walk out of the room and went to mine. 

alex pov

after we talked we all went to the kitchen and made dinner.  i was sitting by tasha and tony . tony was working on his tablet. tasha said " hey let's go to the living room and watch tv." i said" ok ." so tasha and  me went to the living room.  we sat on the couch and turn on the tv .  we were watching anime . the show was called RWBY. Rwby was my favorite anime show. everyone else was working or in their rooms.  tasha said " hey . let's go to the training room and find out how to use our powers." I said " ok let's go now. " so we went to the training room.  when we got there i said " hey i'll go first then you go." 

so i went to the weights and i was thinking of moving it. so i look at the weights and clear my mind and think of moving the weights. then the weights was moving in the air. tasha said" damn girl that so awesome."  i move the weights to the table by the door.  I said " wow i have telekinesis ." tasha said " my turn" tasha started running she ran past me really fast . then she went over to the weights and picked up the heaviest weight there is. I said " tasha that's so cool you have super speed and   strength. " tasha said " oh yeah this is awesome ." 

on the roof 

loki pov 

thor , bruce , clint , and me were talking.  thor said " brother were you like to go to asgard and see sister. " i said ' sure why not." clint said " don't do anything stupid." Bruce said " if you hurt her i "ll will hurt you again."  i said " hmm it seem like the monster has feeling. thor let's go now ." then thor walk over to me and then he said " heimdall." then we went up to the bifrost. when we got there lady sif and three warriors were there waiting. lady sif said " thor it's nice to see you again. " then she looked over at me. thor said " lady sif, fandral,volstagg, and hogun it's nice to see you guys again." fandral said " come on let's go ."  so we all went to see alfather . when we got there  alfather said " hello thor,loki, lady sif and the warriors three. " we all said " hello." thor said " where's ashley ?"  Volstagg said " who's ashley ?" allfather said " she is with mother in her room . and lady sif and the warriors three  Ashley is my daughter thor and loki's sister ."  thor said " alright we should be going now ." so we walk to ashley's room.