chapter 3

two month later

kayla pov

alex and me were talking about escaping . Alex said " hey let's make a bomb!" Tasha said " how the fuck are you gonna make a fuckin bomb!" Ashley said " i agree with Tasha on this one." I said " yep ." then the door open and it was tom with two guards . the guards came to me and grab my arms and then we left the room. We walk down the hall to a different room. When we got there Tom told the guards to tie my down to the table. Tom said " oh kayla this is gonna be so much fun!" I said " you won't get away with this." Tom said" oh i already have my dear." Then Tom grab a whip and then came close to me and started whipping me on my stomach I screamed . I was crying so hard then stop whipping on the tenth whip. Tom told the guards to get ashley and the other two. so they left the room and tom came close to me and whisper " oh kayla this is gonna be so much fun ." then the guards had Alex , Tasha , and Ashley. alex and tasha sat in a chairs tie , and Ashley was tie to the table next to me . When i looked at her she was so pale from getting hurt. Ashley said " fuck you Tom. Go fuck yourself ."

Tom said " oh ashley what a month on you . oh Tasha and alex are gonna watch you two getting torture . " alex said" no no ." Then tom grab a two knifes from the table by ashley and stand in the middle of ashley and me. He lifted the knife's up and then slam them down into ashley and my legs. we let out screams . Alex and Tasha were yelling out Tom. Then tom left the knife's in our legs then grab another knife and stab me in the arm. Tom grab a knife and went to ashley and stab her in the stomach and break the metal part in ashley. ashley let out a painful screamed. Tom walk over to Tasha and alex and said " look at you friends now." while laughing . i looked over at tom and he pull out a gun and shot Ashley and me in the stomach and the arms .

Then there was an explosion . Tom was yelling at the gaurds to attack whoever is in the building. then tom left the room. alex and tasha was yelling at us and saying it's gonna be alright. then the door was knocked down.

ashley pov

my stomach was hurting me so bad. I looked over at kayla and seen her looking at me and i told her it's ok . Then the door was knocked down. I looked over at the person. The person was girl she had red hair to her shoulders . She said something I didn't hear I then two people came in it was captain America and the hulk . Captain America went over to Kayla and said something to her and then lifted her up. The red head went to Alex and Tasha and help them . I was still tie to the table . I was looking at the ceiling my eye slowly were closing someone was was saying some thing to me but I didn't hear it then my eyes close .