chapter 8

That
night every one went to sleep.

Loki pov
After the avengers went to bed I went to the girls room . Alex , Tasha was on the right side of wall . Kayla and Ashley on the other side .  I walk over to Alex and Tasha I had the scepter to Alex chest and pressed down I made her think that she was in a other world and stuff . Then to Tasha
I put the scepter to her chest and pressed down and made her think that she was lost in the world . I walked over to Kayla and Ashley . I can feel the powers of all them.  I put the scepter to Kayla's chest and made her think that captain America was being mean to her and stuff . I went over to Ashley I felt something different with her . I don't know what it is . Hmm it's the same with Kayla too . I  put the scepter up to Ashley's chest then she woke up and looked right at me . She moved away then my scepter tip cut her face . I move in front of her and pressed down and made her think that everyone was mean to her , and beats her up then I left the room .
I will make the avengers pay .

In the morning

(Alex and Tasha are sleeping . But kayak and Ashley are awake .)

Alex pov
I got up and looked around I was in a pixie world . I got off of the floor and walk over to the rooms I didn't see no one I mean no one .
I wonder what happen how I got here then i see a fairy camping over to me . I said " hey ." She said " hello Alex ." She was laughing I said " hey can I be your friend?" She said " yes Alex and my name is  Rose ." I said " sweet can we go and play." Rose looks at me with a smile and said " yes ." We walk around the place  playing tag . It was so awesome . We play for hours . I didn't want to stop.
Rose said " hey let's meet my friends." I said " okay ." So we went to the forest. We went to the middle of the forest . Rose called her friends. They were fairies too . They said " hey Rose and Alex ." I said " hey." We talk about going on an adventure .

Tasha pov
I walk for hours trying to find my way to get to some where but I can't remember where through.
I walk into the forest to see it can help me remember where to go but it didn't help . I'm so lost why am I lost I stated to cry . I started to run so I can get out of the first but it didn't help I'm so lost . I walk for more hours until I got to a place when I got there . There was no one there at all hmm I wonder where they can be I mean why is there no one here ? I found a place for my to sleep at . It was a nice house I mean it was big like the White House .
When I got inside I look around to see if any one was here and still no one . I was getting scared and so upset .

Kayla's pov
I got up to see Alex , and Tasha sleeping I looked over at Ashley and she was laying down facing the wall . I got up and went over to the door and open it and went to the kitchen .  When I got there tony , and Clint was up make breakfast. I said " hey guys ." Tony said " hey Kayla ." Clint said " where Alex and them ." I said " Ashley awake and Alex and Tasha are sleeping. " tony said " really but it's 10:00 in the morning. I said " yeah I know." Then  Steve  came in I seen him I was so scared when came closer to me . I said " s-stay back ." Tony , Clint , and Steve looked at me confused. Then i just remember what had happen last with steve and me. steve was hitting me in the side of my stomach. Tony said " what are you talking about ?" then steve came close to me . i was so scared then i said " please don't hurt me . " i had tears coming down my cheeks. 

ashley pov 

i was in bed  laying there I was thinking about what happen last night every one was hitting me and making funny of me.  I slowly got out of bed and walk out of the room.  when i got to the door i open it to see if anyone was in the hall.  I got to the kitchen  when i got there i seen kayla,clint, and tony talking . tony looked at me and smile . I let out a cry .  kayla said " what the matter big baby."  Then bruce came in and laugh at me  and said " hello slut ."  I can't believe he said that  I mean i like him he was my crash . That really upset me so much . Clint said " don't worry later we are gonna beat the living shit our of you."  I screamed when i felt someone hit me on my back. I was so scared and hurt so much.  I turn to see who it was and it was Natasha . 

Bruce pov 

I said " guys i think there something wrong with the girls . I mean kayla's scared of steve for some reason, and ashley is scared as crap right now I mean she scream when Nat patted her back and said good morning. " Tony said " you're right . alex and tasha hasn't came in or anything . "  I walk over to ashley and she move back and said " how could you do that to me . I love you and you guys are so mean to  me and beat the shit out of ." she was crying .  I said " clint call fury and tell him what's going on now." clint left the room.  I looked at ashley and said to myself " I love you too . "  Clint came back and said " fury is on his way with a guy name Professor Xavier. "Natasha said " hey where's alex and tasha . " Tony said " Jarvis where's alex and tasha ?" Jarvis said " sir they are sleeping . they are in some kind of spell." Then thor came in and said " this must be loki. He  maybe came at night and put spells on the girls."