chapter 11

Natasha pov 

After the girl hugged each other we all went to the living room. Ashley said " So are we gonna kick loki's ass. cuz i'm sure am ." kayla said" well we don't know where he is ." tasha said" we can be spy's and go under cover." ashley said " i'm with tasha ." I said " wow ." Nick said " well where's thor ."  steve said " he's outside ." Bruce said " i'll go get him." so bruce left the room. 

Professor said " ok girls we need to help you with your powers who wants to go first?"  Alex said " i will."  Kayla said" then me ." tasha said" and me ." ashley said " yes ! i'm last ."  Long said " professor should we go train ." he had a cigar in his mouth. Nick said " how about all of you go to the training room ." so alex and professor xavier and alex went to a different room and we all went to the training room.  

     Thor pov

after bruce came up to me and tell me that the girls are up . I was happy then Heimdall said in m y head " thor you need to bring ashley Odin wants her now."  I walk down to the training room where everyone else wa. I said " lady ashley  you need to come with me now please ." lady ashley said " why." everyone was looking at me." lady ashley said "  I haven't done nothing wrong this week." lady  tasha said " haha that's funny ashley ."  lady kayla said " ashley ! what does tasha mean ." everyone was looking at her and she said" hahahaha funny story . I bought some weed for Tony,  tasha , and me and we got so high ." kayla said " didn't I tell you to stop that ."  lady ashley said" i think it's time to go ." then she ran to me . we walk outside to the roof.  I said " lady ashley hold on tight to me ." she move close to me and hugged me. I said " Heimdall ." Then there was a light that put us up and we left the stark tower. we got to the bifrost Heimdall was there standing. Heimdall said " hello thor , hello lady ashley . thor your father is waiting for you." So ashley and me went to the horse and rode to the asgard. 

We got to the castle . we went to the throne room. my father was there so was mather. lady  Ashley was behind me allfather said " young child come here so i can see you. "  lady ashley step in front of me.   Allfather said " my dear child I know there are questions that you want answers to." lady ashley said " yes  sir ." Allfather said " My child my name is odin ." lady ashley said " my name is ashley ." mather was standing next to allfather. Lady ashley said " I like to know who's my father is and why he left me ."     Odin said " yes my child I know who your father is ." Lady ashley looked at odin and said You do!" Odin said " yes and i am your father."