chapter 13

kayla pov 

 i was in the room with clint . He said " hey sis it's nice to see you again. " I said " same here clint . " Clint said " did you tell your friends yet about us ?" I looked at him and said" no I haven't told them  about you.  did you tell the avengers about us being sister and brother ." Clint said " no fury is the only one who knows." I said " okay soon we will tell them. so how about about you and natasha . " clint said" what do you mean." I said " clint i know you like her and she likes you . Why don't you ask her out." Clint said" i don't know if romanova likes me ." 

Then storm, jean, and rogue came in and said " hey guys we want to know if you guys like to go to the school with us and we all can train there ." I said " yeah that wouldn't be nice let me go pack some clothes and other stuff "  so i went to the my room and went to the closet and grab some clothes . tasha and alex came in and packed their stuff to . i said ' so this is gonna be fun." tasha said " oh yeah it is." then steve came in and said " kayla can i talk to you." i said " yeah." so we went to the hall way . Steve said " look. i was wondering if you like to be my girlfriend?" I looked at steve with a big smile and said" yes! i love to be your girlfriend." Steve picked me up and swing me around and kiss me.  i was laughing . Then jarvis said " guys thor wants all of you in the living room now." steve  put me down and we walk to the living room.  we all sat down and look at thor. Bruce said " thor where's ashley ?" thor said " i have news." beast said " what is the news thor?" thor said " ashley is my lost sister that's why allfather wanted to see her. " I was shocked to hear that . alex said " that means ashley is a goddess."   then out of know where loki was standing by thor . Loki said " hello thor and everyone else . so ashley is our sister brother . wow so allfather was hiding her from us . wow how stupid is that. I wonder why he did . oh wait i know why maybe someone is after her. hmm i wonder who that would be . oh wait i know who it is Malekith."  I said " who's is  Malekith?" thor said " loki how do you know malekith is after her?" loki said " thor i am not stupid i know things that you don't know and malekith is a dark elf . "