Chapter six

Kayla's pov
I said " you have no idea."
Nick said " ok then . "I look over at Steve and I seen Steve looking at me he had a smile . I smile back I seen he blushed. I giggled a little . Tasha said " can we get some new clothes ." Alex was nodding her head . Ashley said " I want some food in so hungry!" I said " me too ."

Steve pov
I have feeling for Kayla .
I'm gonna get to know her more then see if I can go out with her .
Nick said " ok Steve and Bruce go with the girls and get them food ." I said " yes sir ." So the girls got up and so did bruce and me . we walk to the kitchen and i said " what do you want to eat ?" ashley said" anything ." i said " alright."  I order some pizza. alex , tasha was in the living room sleeping. kayla was in the kitchen with me .  I said " so tell me about yourself ."  kayla said " well i like hunting ,listening to music, i love to cook. " i said " that's sounds awesome ." kayla said " yeah it is." i smile at kayla and i seen her cheeks turn red.  I said " so one day i'm gonna take us hunting." kayla said " sounds great."

 then jarvis  said " sir the pizza is here ." i said " thanks jarvis." i went to the door and pay the pizza guy and took the pizza in the kitchen. alex, tasha ,  and ashley came in the kitchen and grab some pizza. kayla had two , alex had two , tasha had two , and ashley had three pieces. 

after eating pizza alex , tasha , and kayla went to the living room. ashley went to the lab with bruce i went to nick and the others. when i got there nick said " captain how's the girls?" i said " there doing find sir." tony said " yeah okay we found out what serums are in their blood." I said" okay ." Nick said " we are gonna have one of my best friends help the girls." Natasha said " sir who is it?"  NIck said " its professor Xavier."  I said" will they still stay with us?" Nick said" yes steve they will." I said" okay sir."