chapter 9

Up state New York

professor X pov

I was in my office when nick came in with two of his agents . I said " nick why are you here so early and where are the girls?" Nick said " professor it's the girls . they are under loki's spell . we don't know how loki got in and what he did to the girls." I said" ok let me get the X Men and then we can leave." Nick said " ok we will be at the helicopter." Nick and his two agents left the room. I went into The X men teams heads and told them to suit up and we are leaving now. Meet outside.

I meet the team outside we went over to Nick. The Team and I got in the helicopter . Nick was the last one to get on the helicopter he told his agents go go to the stark tower. We flew two hour.
We finally got to stark tower . The helicopter landed on the roof. The door open and Nick said " come with me." We walk down to the door and went inside . We went into a elevator. Nick said " Jarvis take us to the avengers ." Then a man came on and said " yes sir . " so the elevator went down.

Nick pov
When we got to the living room . I walk in and seen the place trash . Tony came up to us and said " thank god you here Ashley and Kayla went out of control. Kayla saying a lot of stuff to Us and Ashley went crazy saying that we are gonna kill her  . We try to get close to her when we did she threw shit at us. I said " find Kayla . Where's Alex and Tasha ?" Tony said " oh they are under a sleeping spell.we try to wake them up and nothing happen." I agent Romanova and agent Barton get Alex and Tasha to the lab . " they said" yes sir ." Then professor Xavier said " Nick where 's Ashley  ?" I said " I have no clue."
Then Bruce and Thor was yelling at each other I walk over to where they were . I said " what hell is going on ?" Thor said " lady Ashley has a knife ." I seen professor Xavier behind me . Bruce said " she keeps saying that she gonna kill her self so she doesn't get hurt again ."  I turn to see Ashley she looks so scared . I said " Ashley it's gonna be alright please put the knife down . She had the knife up to her stomach. She was shaking her head no . Then Kayla came in and said " what the hell is going on?"

Kayla pov
When I walk in I said" what the he'll is going on?" Then I seen Ashley with a knife she was pointed at her stomach.  I said " Ashley please put down the knife ." Ashley was crying  and said " I'm so sorry for whatever I made you  hate me so much ." Then she lifted the knife before anyone could do anything she stab her self . I screamed " no !!!!!!"
Then some guy in the wheel chair looked at me and in my head there was a voice " Kayla my name is Charles Xavier." I said " omg I'm going insane." Then all I knew I was knocked out.

Steve pov
I was behind Kayla and knocked her out maybe that will help . Nick told me to bring put her with the others . So I carry Kayla where Alex and Tasha was . She so cute when she sleeps . When I got the Alex and Tasha I put her down careful .
I went back to the others. Nick and  Clint was helping Ashley . Bruce seem worried I walk over to him and said" hey ." Bruce looked at me and said " hey Steve . Oh I know you like Kayla when she awakes ask her out ." I said " I'm now what's wrong?" Bruce said " I like Ashley I mean I love her like you love Kayla ."