Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 5

Ayesha’s P.O.V:

I have a name, I have a name. That was all I could think of for the time that he dragged me down several hallways. Well, I did think about how his hand was crushing my palm, but I ignored it, I was use to this and he probably doesn’t even realise what he’s doing.

We stopped inside someone’s room.

“Jake.” My master yelled, making me jump. Then a man came running in. He looked about the same as my master, but he was just shorter.

“Yeah, Aaron, what is it?” He asked casually, they were obviously friends. I looked up at my master, waiting to see how he would react. He mouthed something to ‘Jake’.

The man turned to me. “Hello there,” He said. “What’s your name?” I beamed.

“M-my names Ayesha.” I told him proudly. He chuckled, reaching out to me. I lowered my head so that when he hit me it wouldn’t hurt so much, but he didn’t. Instead he ruffled my hair – which I finally found out what colour it was – not without affection.

“That’s a lovely name.” He commented. I smiled, this man was very nice.

Aaron’s P.O.V:

Jake was my best friend. He knew what to do when I mouthed ‘she has a name.’ But I could tell he was just acting happy – he had something to tell me, something big.

“Ayesha, sweet, why don’t you go sit on the bed? You look tired.” Jake said. She looked at me for permission and I nodded. As soon as she sat down Jake dragged me out of the room.

“They’ve come.” He said.

I was so angry. No word could describe what I was feeling. It was beyond fury, beyond any rage I had ever felt. I turned to my monster inside of me. He took control.

I stormed back into the room grabbed Ayesha and ran up the stairs into my room. I could tell she was frightened, but I didn’t care, I knew that I would possibly not get the throne for doing this but that just made me angrier.

My grip tightened on her arm, then I flung her across the room, she hit a wall. I gave her no time to recover and I was on top of her again. She whimpered and shook underneath me, fuelling my thirst for pain and fear. My mind was completely handed over to the monster in me and, for once, I didn’t care.

I watched with blood-red eyes how she squirmed and struggled. I let out a growl and she stopped moving. I looked into her eyes.

Ayesha’s P.O.V:

This was it. I knew it, I could feel it in my heart. I knew one day I would die by the hands of an angry vampire, but I didn’t think it would be so soon. Or so painful. I could feel every inch of my body, screaming out in pain, in hurt. But I didn’t want to die. Not after I was just starting to live a good life.

“You humans are just so stupid. It never ceases to amuse me.” My master – my life holder – hissed. He grabbed my arm and yanked me up again. I was still, immobile, waiting for the bite or the moment when he would crush me.

I was pushed onto something soft. I looked down next to me with fearful eyes. I was pushed onto a bed. I began to struggle now, unlike ever before. He could do anything he wanted and I knew that, but I didn’t want him to do this.

He began to kiss my neck, not like a lover would fondly kiss, but like a monster. Too rough, too forceful. I could hear myself whimpering softly. I did not want to end like this. He began to put his hands up the top he had given me massaging the skin there, slowly going further upwards.

His lips then locked onto mine with the same ferocity as he had been attacking my neck with. I could feel the tears streak down my face, hot and wet. Much like his mouth. His hands still continuing their massage suddenly started to go downwards not upwards. He was actually going to do this, take away the one thing I thought I had.

I began to kick at him, knowing that I would get into trouble later. He lifted his head up and stared me in the eyes. His once icy blue eyes, now red, boring into my own, I was so trapped in his gaze that I didn’t notice his hand coming towards my face. He slapped me, hard. I could feel the sting long after he took his hand away.

“You will not struggle.” He forced out of his pursed lips. I had to obey, as much as I didn’t want to, I had no choice.

“Y-y-yes ma-master.” I sobbed. He went back to kissing me. His hands travelling up, touching my breasts, squeezing them. I cried, I was pinned down, no chance of escape.

His fingers were fiddling around with breasts, drawing patterns on them. I tried to ask him to stop but my mouth was covered with his lips. I was never going to make it out of this night.

Aaron’s P.O.V:

I was aroused, and craving her blood and fear. Not a good mixture. I could feel her hot tears on my face and I felt the tiniest bit of sorrow. But this was the only way I could think of to calm down. Did she want to be killed?

When I looked into her eyes a few minutes ago I saw an emptiness that chilled me to the core. She was facing death, I could tell she was afraid but she was very brave. That’s what made me stop. I didn’t have to kill her. So that’s why I was on top of her, forcing her down onto the mattress. Sex calmed vampires, and I knew that she would be scared. So at one time I would be calming myself, while feeding my thirst for fear.

She was motionless, paralysed with fear; the only way I could tell she was still breathing was that she was softly whimpering. I was still kissing her roughly; surely I would leave a bruise there later. I loved the warmth of her skin, the soft texture that was so obviously human. The scent her fear gave was intoxicating, like a sweet flower, or aromatic candle.

I pulled my top off of her in one quick movement – realising her mouth for one short minute. In that time she started begging.

“Pl-please, please don-don’t. Ple-please, I-I’ll do a-a-anything.” She sobbed, her chest heaving up and down. I could feel my gaze soften, why was I letting a slave tell me what to do? But anything… I could use that against my father.

I got off her, a sly smile on my face. She closed her eyes, hiding the glow of her bright green eyes form me. Tears came out, wetting her long eyelashes, making them stick together. She was still sobbing, trying to cover her top half with her hair, again.

A sigh escaped my lips as I walked over to her small, shaking form. I went to pick her up – with one hand placed underneath, on her back – but she flinched away from me. No doubt she was scared, but I wasn’t going to hurt her anymore!

“Hey, Ayesha, sweetie, it’s alright. I’ve stopped.” I said as soothingly as I could in this situation. I was calm but not calm enough to be patient. She looked up at me, green eyes swimming in tears; she looked like a caged animal, ready to face more pain or betrayal. Something inside me tinged with guilt and some other feeling.