Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 2

Aaron’s P.O.V:

God! Why my father made my buy a stupid human was beyond me. I knew I shouldn’t have gotten one so weak, or tempting; but I had and the urge to hurt her pounded strong in my veins. As a royal it was a part of our nature to make lesser beings suffer. It gave us some kind of pleasure.

Though I knew that if I hurt this stupid mortal, Jake, my best friend, would be pissed at me then he would eventually take her. I wasn’t aware that I was growling, but I must have been; the stupid mortal was looking up at me, eyes wide and body tense – just waiting for the blow. I smirked, stuff Jake! I grabbed her by her delicate shoulders and lifted her from the floor.

“Did I give you permission to look at me?” I yelled into her ear. She shut her eyes and completely ignored me. This aggravated me to levels I had never thought where even accessible. I shook her, her feet dangling above the ground, but she still wouldn’t answer.

“Are you DEAF girl? Or are you just playing a game with me? Cause I always win.” I roared into her face, finally chucking her small frame into a wall. I saw the blood trickle down her face and I saw the fear in her eyes. This only fuelled my unrelenting passion.

Before I knew it I was crouched down my face near hers, I could sense her fear, taste the blood… but it wasn’t enough. I needed more than just this to satisfy my hunger. I grabbed her by the neck, roughly pulling her up to her feet.

“Run,” I whispered. She stood there, debating what I ordered her to do. “RUN!” I said again, much louder. She did.

I let her go for a few minutes. Counting the minutes down until I would catch her. This was my favourite game; Hide ‘n’ Seek. I thought I had allowed her a fare amount of time, so I stood up, chasing after the small mortal.

I tracked her scent to the garden. Perfect place to ambush someone! I began to plot evil things inside my head. But then I heard it. Soft, keening noises, slowly getting louder and louder. I realized that it must be the mortal.

I followed the sound, until I saw her – her leg was twisted at a funny angle and Derrick standing above her. A small smile plastered on his face. Derrick began to move towards the little mortal, going in for the attack. I was prepared to jump out when he did though.

“Tell your ‘master’ that I will get what I want.” Derrick said, about to sink his teeth into her neck.

I raced out, grabbing him by the scruff on his neck. I could tell that my eyes had turned red with fury, and that I was growling uncontrollably.

Derrick struggled free of my hold. Now the fight was to begin.

Her P.O.V:

The two Vampires where like animals. Their human facades gone. I watched in terror as both of them began fighting. This was the most terrifying experience I’ve ever had.

I tried to block out the noise but I couldn’t. I closed my eyes but I could still see their faces looming out at me from the dark. I belonged to monster. A hard, evil, scary monster. And when I opened my eyes one was right in front of me.