Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 13

Aaron’s P.O.V:

It hurt when she flinched away, but I continued to lean over her to turn the taps on, not even daring to look in her eyes. I untied her top so that it came lose, then I chucked it into the dirty washing basket, I did the same for her bottoms. When that brown haired girl told me I was hurting Ayesha I was so angry at myself – and her. All I wanted to do right now is kill her but I know I can’t, Ayesha would be too scared of me – like she isn’t already the voice in my head taunted.

I growled, trying to shake it out, but all I succeeded in doing was scaring Ayesha. When the water was just right I left. Standing outside the door I looked for the book she loved so much.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_ L8R ON*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I picked her up from the in the bathtub and carried her out and onto my bed. All the while her hair covered any private parts. She was so fragile and breakable – I could snap her in half with no effort whatsoever – that it made me feel so protective over her, yet at the same time, I felt sickened as I could see every cut or bruise on her body.

I pulled the covers over her body – not bothering to change her into some clothes – and I lay on top of them. I took off my jeans and my shirt so that I was more comfortable and I grabbed the book from my bedside table.

“Shall I continue?” I asked her, opening up to the page I last read. She nodded and so I began – suppressing the sad memories that threatened to engulf me.

They fought when they first met, my parents did, they fought. My father was surprised by her looks and attitude, she was barley suppressing her disgust, then my grandmother came in and told them they had to share a room.

All throughout the chapter I kept looking over at Ayesha, she had her eyes shut and was softly smiling to herself, I was shocked. She was smiling, with me in the room as well. I never thought I would see that. One hand came out from under the blankets to cover up her yawn, unknowingly she had moved one corner of the blanket temptingly. Now the covers only covered the bare minimum, her breasts were covered but the blankets swerved – exposing her stomach – and then covered her from her hips down to mid thigh.

I had to shut my eyes to stop from wanting her – it was partly my fault though, if only I was bothered to dress her.

“Ayesha darling, could you please...?” I began to ask but I was cut short as she turned over to face me and the covers slid off her top half. I couldn’t stop myself.

I growled as I jumped on top of her, my lips furiously attacking her own.  One of my hands was on her hip, forcing her down into the mattress, another was holding her hands above her head – rendering them useless. The taste of her filled me with a hunger that I could not control, I had to have her, had to see her withering under me, screaming my name.

Her skin was warm beneath my hands and her little whimpers of pain drove me on to new heights. I lowered my body onto hers, pressing her down, and freed my hand which I then used to feel up and down her body. I felt as if I was burning, her skin the flame. All the time my mouth was moving restlessly against hers, I got no response but I did not expect one. She was fighting to get out, her movement dragging me over the edge.