Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 2

Start from the beginning

I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head then everything went black.

Aaron’s P.O.V:

She was out cold. I found her after Derrick fled. He was so pathetic it was hardly a battle, just a nuisance. I had tried waking her up but she wouldn’t, I even put ice down her top, but she didn’t even stir.

Well that was a lie… she has been tossing and turning, screaming out names, mostly mine, and then sweating like crazy. I wondered if I had scared her enough to do that.

Father was NOT pleased with me. He said the way I acted was reserved for dogs, not fine young men who are in line to get the throne. He thinks that being able to look after one human girl, I might become more responsible. Like that would ever happen.

When she woke up she would have some serious explaining to do. And I was not in a kind mood right now. The fight had since left me in an angry mood, and the person who I would normally take it out on was unconscious. Stupid, pathetic, no good, weak human.

But then an idea struck me. She would be so embarrassed and my farther would not be please – hopefully then he would take her away.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_NEXT DAY_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Her P.O.V:

I woke up to laughter coming from below me. Boisterous voices all below me. I wondered where I was. My eyes were still closed, but I didn’t want to see if it meant that I would see his face. I had dreamt that he was killing me and his face was still that animalistic mask it was the other day.

“Bit scrawny.” Someone said.

“Yes, too skinny for my tastes.” Another person said.

“Why is it up there in the first place? It’s smell is driving me nuts.” Another voice said – they were all male – and I didn’t like what they were talking about. Was it me?

“I’ll tell you why.” Drawled a voice that sent a shiver of fear down my spine – Aaron, my master. “She was boring me, just sleeping there. So I decided that it would be fun to see her reaction when she wakes up to see this.” He finished.

My stomach turned, I had to see. I slowly opened one eye, I could see the ceiling, closer then what it usually is, and bars of some sort. This confused me so I opened the other eye. I was in a cage, high above the air.

I looked down at myself and realized that I was naked! And what was worse was there where no clothes to cover me. I snapped up, into a sitting position, my spectators laughing. I could feel the tears of humiliation and fear welling up in my eyes. My cheeks where obviously a burning red. My master just smirked when he saw that I was up, watching his guests with mild amusement.

“Now, now, little one, don’t cry, if it makes you feel better there is nothing much to see anyway.” He sneered, sending his guests into raucous laughter. I felt the tears brim over; I wiped them off my face and looked down. I shook my head trying to get my hair to cover my body.

This made them laugh even more.

My hair was a brown sort of colour, from the dirt and grime; I had not seen it washed, so I had no idea what actual colour it was. Though, I always thought that it might be a blonde colour as my skin is very fair underneath all the grime.

While I sat there listening to their laughter I thought. I know that I am ugly, I know that I am just a stupid human, I know that this is their right to treat me like this… so I shouldn’t take it too hard. But maybe I was wrong I mean, I said that I knew I was ugly but what if I am hideous, grotesque even. No one ever wanted to look at me and it hadn’t occurred to me as to why until now; I was stupid, disgusting and worthless.

I heard a door slam and a growl fill the room. I backed away into the corner of my cage. This person must have been very important as the laughter cut off very quickly.

“WHAT IS SHE DOING UP THERE?! AND WHY IS SHE NAKED? IF I DO NOT GET AN ANSWER IN 3 SECONDS, SO HELP ME, I WILL STRANGLE YOU.” That person roared.

I whimpered, prepared for them to take their anger out on me.

“Relax, Father. We were just having a little fun. I’ll take her down now. Sheesh.” My master said.

I could feel the cage being lowered and I heard the click of the lock. I was no longer trapped, but I didn’t get out afraid that someone would hurt me. I stayed huddled in the corner.