Mr. Perfect

Hey everyone I'm new to wattpad maybe like 2 weeks old lol. This is my first story, so please give it a chance. Comment because I really need some feedback. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony's p.o.v

This isn't that type of story that you want to hear. This isn't the cheesy type of story. I'm not for that. In fact, I can tell you all that love isn't made for me. I hate women. I honestly do; all they do is waste my time. Sure, I wouldn't mind sex and all, but only for one night. Don't expect me to be cheesy when clearly, I wasn't made for that. Women just come and go, just like you're someone made of paper or something. Why am I saying this? Let me think: it was the first thing that came into my mind. What else is there to expect I'm perfect and everyone knows it. That's why it's called "Mr. Perfect".

I'm a hard working CEO. I have my own company. I'm also a movie producer. And in case you haven't noticed, I'm a very chatty man, but please excuse my 'no women allowed' speech.

People now adays; wanting something and expecting something in return. Well, not me. To tell you, I'm a bitchy man. Sorry to say that, but why am I going to lie about it? What's the point? I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not! 

So just to make it more clear than I already have: keep women away from me! I'm only for sex for one night! That's it. I don't do the flowers, and chocolates thing! Hell to the no. I've always had this thing against that. It's just weird. I mean, why are you going to be buying chocolates and flowers for a girl when that bitchy peace of shit doesn't deserve it. At least that's what I think. I don't know about you guys.

My assistant lives with me because I'm all that she has. I hired her about 5 years ago, and yet, she's still here. I annoy her on purpose, but that doesn't seem to work. Guess I'm going to try harder. She's so small. She's kinda ugly, too, in a good way or whatever. Her name's Lulabell, but don't tell her I told you cause I'm the only one that knows. Everyone calls her Bell. Meanwhile, I call her Lula. I don't know why, but it goes with her. She has red long hair, green eyes, and is very skinny. Why am I talking about her anyways! That's... That's eww. She's ugly.. My house - wait, no. My mansion is beside the beach. Why? Please don't ask why. I just like my mansion next to the beach. It's a very nice view; you should try it out. But I guess you can't because you don't live by the beach. Billionare or no Billionare? I still want my respect even though I'll be mean to you all the time. No questions asked. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: I hope you all like the beggining and I'm also hoping you'll stick with me through this story. Chapter dedicated to @procrastintine for making me this lovely cover:) And thank you to all my fellow followers. I would also like to thank @TheSilentWriter for being the first person to talk to me on wattpad. Don't worry @TheSilentWriter I will dedicate the next chapter to you. And I would also like the thank @Justhavefunwithit for being my editor for this story and giving me such great Ideas. And also brittk1513 for helping me choose hayley williams as Lulabell; she's perfect, she's the girl I was looking for. I know you guys don't like authors notes. Sorry. More characters will be coming in the next chapters:)) The next chapter will be better.