Chapter 2

The cute Guan Xi a.k.a Edison Chen!!! He is cute right!!! and handsome too!!!
Here you go the chapter 2 is drop!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You've gotta be kidding me!!" Qiu Shi examines Dayu's quiz papers that the lecturers have just returned today, his eyes twitching. "How come you manage to get the full point? Are you some how the great great grandchild of Einstein?"

"I study." Dayu grab back the papers and put them in his bag. "What happen to your essay? You better get it done soon, Miss Martha won't go easy on you."

Miss Martha is an English lecturer from England, but despite her beautiful look, she is a monster when she is mad. Dayu did never want to get in her bad side.

"Damn man, we still have to work after class tomorrow. Why is life so hard?" Qiu Shi sights.

You see, no one can can blame him actually. Working part time when you are a student is not an easy work. It's exhausting, but its not like they have other choices either. The last thing Dayu want is to burden his mother with his daily expenses. His mother has done enough for him after his father passed away five year ago.

"Dayu, I've been meaning to ask you this," Qiu Shi turn his chair towards him, his face suddenly turns serious. "Are you really fine now? Your mom told me about you before."

"Yes, I'm fine now. You don't have to worry about me. But I can't go back to the way I was, that's for sure"

"Duìbùqǐ, I didn't mean to..."

"Don't be. You did nothing wrong." Dayu hate this topic. He have been trying to avoids this conversation, but he thinks Qiu Shi just trying to help him.

"So, are you going to watch the boys game next week?" Qiu Shi quickly changes the topic.

"When?"

"On weekends."

"I'll think about it."

Qiu Shi give him a look. "What's this?" he look amused as he gets up and slumps down beside Dayu on the couch, wiggling his eyebrow.

"What?"

"I though you hate the basketball boys."

"Who said I hate them? I never hate them."

"But, you never really want to watch them play. What's the change of mind?"

"Let's just say that, my thoughts about them have miraculously changed." He joke.

Qiu Shi doesn't seem to get Dayu's lame joke means, but he have no intention to tell him anything. Especially about Wang Qing.

But wait, could it be that he already knows about-...

"Someone saw you with prince charming Wang Qing at the cafe today."

Crap!!

He forgot that Qiu Shi has a huge pair of ears that take in very tiny piece of information floating around the campus.

"So? What's about it?"

"Like you don't know what I'm talking here, here my beloved Dayu. The whole campus knows Wang Qing swings both ways, honey."

"What are you implying?" Dayu look at Qiu Shi impentianly, but Qiu Shi just give him a smile on his pretty face, Dayu feels like to punch those sly smile on his lips.

"Nothing," he replies, and goes back to doing his work as if nothing happened.

Jerk.

Dayu is going to dig Chen Qiu Shi brain out of his heat when he sleeps. He swear.