25

Feeling a bit crappy lately.
I feel so unloved and I don't know why. :( a lot of shit is going on. I'll tell you about it a little later.

Please follow me.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Also leave a friendly message on my board if you want. - I'll be following some people who do!

The next two days go by quick, except for school hours; mainly because I enjoy working at the cafe and talking to Kim. She's always telling me about her friend Anne. She seems nice from what I hear.

But it's now time for a football game. My back isn't healed yet obviously, but I still want to play really badly. I know I have to ask Harry before getting into my gym clothes, so I check to see if he's on the field yet. Nope. I guess he could be in his office, no harm in checking right?

I slowly jog down the narrow and dim hallways with my small vans padding against the tile along with my steps.

I step into the cool gym and reach the door to his office. I have no time to waste really. The game is away from home which means we have to be shuttled by bus which most likely leaves shortly. I knock my tiny fists into the hard wood door and wait for a response.

"Come in," his deep voice rumbles out. At least I found him. I slowly open the door and cautiously show my face and body as I step through the doorway. His green eyes meet mine and the moment didn't feel uncomfortable for once. There's something so gorgeous in his eyes- I can't put my finger on it.

"What can I do for you Lou?" He asks me. He is wearing a dark grey sweater and tight gym pants. I think I may be drooling. I snap out of it.

"Umm. My back is feeling better now and I really want to play in the game. Am I allowed to?" I ask him with pleading eyes. He looks to me with amused eyes and stands up from his chair to make his way towards me.

"Turn around."
Honestly, do I even bother asking? It's not the first time he has told me to do something without reasoning. I slowly comply so my back faces his much larger chest.

 I slowly comply so my back faces his much larger chest

(His outfit currently)

I soon feel large hands brush over my hips and pull my hollister sweater up slightly so it's over my wound. I flinch at the unwelcomed touch and wrap my arm over my hips that still have a bit of baby fat on them.

"Louis, I told you to not hide yourself like that," he says somewhat annoyed with me. I hear what he has to say but I keep my hands placed on my small hips.

"I see that it has gotten better, have you been taking care of it like I asked?" He asks me as he lets my hoodie fall back against my back. I let go of my hips finally and shyly turn around.

"Yes," I tell him as I look him in the eyes, with my neck titled back so I could look at him.

"Yes what?" He asks me and it catches me off guard for a second because I don't know how to respond. What does he mean? Yes please? No that doesn't make sense.  Yes coach? Not that either. Yes I did! Nope.