7

I'm currently getting a pedicure and it feels so good. So ignore any mistakes. Point them out please. Thanks.

Instagram: @/brblarrywatt for updates and announcements!!

The weekend was so short and flew by. It's now 6:40 in the morning and I'm just lying here. In this pink bed. Hey, at least it's comfortable. And I can't lie, I kinda like it, sh. I'm tired and nervous to say the least. My emotions are all over the place right now. I don't want to go to school. Who does? But especially because it's my first day at the high school. It's bad enough to go to a new school, but to be gay is a whole new thing. I'm really hoping that the other students accept me.

I don't want to get up, but I force my stiff body out of the girly bed. I have a bit of a headache that I hope will go away before I get to the school. But I remind myself to take a Tylenol before I head out the door. I make my way to the bathroom and brush my teeth and clean up my reflection. My, now, scars are fading slowly. But you can still clearly tell that they were done purposeful. Hopefully they will be less noticeable soon.

After I'm done in the bathroom, I head back to my room and go to my closet. I need something that will cover my arms but still look cute for my first day. I end up picking my white skinny jeans; not looking forward to that uncomfortable feeling. For my shirt, I choose a blue sweater that will fit comfortably on my pudgy stomach. I top it off with my white converses. Yes, guys can wear converses too. And a grey beanie I got last year because hell, my hair is not looking too good this fine morning.

I put on my outfit and do a quick spin in my mirror to see if I look presentable enough. I think I'm pretty good. Well, at least I think I look good. Whatever, I look cute, shush.

Shit. I wonder if mum got me school supplies. I know I have a back pack. But what about binders and shit. Do I even need those for this school? I'll ask mum if she knows anything. I head out the door and go through my mums bedroom door. She's awake, watching the news.

"Good morning Hun, are you ready for school?" She smirks at me, in a playful way.

"Not really to be honest. But do we have the supplies and stuff for my classes?" I ask curiously after I roll my eyes at her mean joke.

"Oh no, sweets. I thought that you could find out from other classmates at school. Is that alright? Im sure your teachers will cut you some slack. But I got you some of the basic things like a 3 inch binder, and a pencil case that I filled with a couple extra supplies we had laying around. But that's about it," she responds.

No. That means I'll have to talk with other students. Seriously? Ugh.

"Okay, I'll just ask them I guess," I reply because I can't make my mum feel bad. She's already done so much for me. I head back to my room and grab my phone before I head downstairs. I'm not even hungry to be honest. I never am this early. But I should probably eat something. It's not healthy to skip breakfast. Everyone knows that it's the most important meal of them all. Blah blah.

I pop two eggo waffles in the toaster oven. I'm only waiting for 2 minutes before I hear the familiar pop sound which never fails to scare the living shit out of me. Every time, I swear. I spread a small amount of Nutella on each waffle. That's my favorite kind of breakfast. It tastes so good.

Hopefully the warm goodiness can take my mind off of the dreaded place I'll soon be at.

It only takes me seven minutes to finish my meal. But I spend an extra thirty on my phone where I browse the stupidness of the Internet. It's 7:20 am now and I can't control my nerves. It feels like my heart is going to fly out of my chest at any moment to be quite honest. Hopefully the students at the 'dreaded' school are mature enough and can accept me for who I am. I guess I'm just overthinking it.