18

LOOK AT THE NEW COVER! AH, I LOVE IT😭😭 she did an amazing job! Like, look at it!!

Cover was made by Officiallycrazyy and she is such an amazing writer. Definitely follow her and check her out, I'd appreciate it so much. Xx

COMMENT!

Enjoy..

It's nearly 2 minutes until the practice starts and I am rushing around in the locker room, trying to get my cleats on as fast as possible. By now, I'm the last person in the small room. It's very quiet in here, and all I could hear is my shaky breath and my cleats tapping on the floor. Everything stands still except for my movement.

I make my way out of the room and run to the field before I remember that I left the forms to give to Harry in the room. Fuck. That's gonna make me late for sure. Well, later than I already was.

I quickly go back to the small locker room and grab the forms before rushing out the door once again.

It is already so awkward to be near my coach and I haven't even made eye contact with him. Hell, I haven't even made it to the field. It is somewhat chilly out, so I'm dressed in some fleece running pants and a thermal, and tight, long sleeve shirt.

I spot Niall and Liam talking amongst themselves, about who knows what, probably some of their kinky sex shit. But then I spot Harry, the one who came into my room, my room, and held me in his lap. Held me in his lap.

I couldn't read his facial feature and tell what he was thinking about too well. He had a faceless emotion glued on, which leads me to think that he's bored, and was looking out towards the field.

Then I remember the forms in my hands and I start to panic. Is he going to hate me now? What if he thinks I'm weird now? Holy shit, what if he kicks me off the team! I can't help my worrying thoughts.

I'm almost too scared to move my feet, but I eventually, slowly, make my way towards him. By now the team has lined up and is practicing shots in the goal. I'm definitely late.

I sneak my way towards Harry without him noticing yet and see him sticking his bottom lip out as if he was pouting, but it was almost too small to notice.

I'm only a few feet away at this point and I stare at the side of his face awkwardly. I'm frozen. What do I do? What do I even say? 'Sup Harry. My mum filled out those forms you forced her too, or else I couldn't play. I can barely look you in the eye after everything that's happened. Mind taking them?'

He seems so lost in thought and I doubt he will notice my presence anytime soon. So, I guess it's time to make my appearance.

I let out a low cough, trying to get his attention. It probably came out rather rude than polite.

His head whipped back, making his hair bounce a little. His eyes were sparkling green and his lips were tinted pink. His cheeks were rosy and his nose was a light shade of pink. He looked good, really good. And I guess someone listened to my prayer, because Harry is wearing skinny jeans. Hell. Yes. His thighs are showing and they are so thick.

Once I get out of my small but obvious daydream, I see him looking back at me with furrowed eyebrows, and that's when I remember what I came over to him for.

I step one foot closer and my hand stretches out, watching his eyes fall onto the form. He takes the form out of my hands without saying anything, and scans over it quuckly. It makes me very uncomfortable, and I start to shift back and forth on both heels.