Chapter Seven: 264 Hours (11 Days) Until Escape

Chapter 7: The Rough Times Has Only Begun...

January 2nd, around Midnight

Group A: Cole's Group; Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
Containing Cole, Alessandra, Eiden, Go Eun and Rose Park.
--------
Eiden tends to his shoulder, wrapping his wound in a fresh, firm bandage.
The group are staying in a forest on the outskirts of the city in Brandon, Manitoba.
That's when a storm with a combination of snow, thunder and lightning starts that soaks everyone to their clothes and causing them to wander around blindingly.
Eiden distantly hears an explosion in the distance.
After suffering from the weather storm for about fifteen minutes, the storm washes away but they find their jeep blackened and destroyed by the storm.

Group A's choice
A) stay in the forest for a day.
B) travel by foot west.
C) find another way of travel.

Group B: Andy's Group; Salut St. Marie, Ontario, Canada
Containing Andy, Ember, Lisa, Adam, Alexander and Aleca.
---------
"What the hell?"
"What's going on, Ember?" calls Adam from the rickety bench that he had sat on to study a map of the Great Lakes.
"The boat won't work!" screams Ember bringing the attention of Andy's presence. "What did you say?" Lisa cries from the cabin door. "Goddammit, the boat won't do anything!" yells Andy.
"L-look out!" Adam says in a outburst that was interrupted by the sound of metal being smashed against hard Canadian shores.
Ccraasshhh-BLAM.
--------
She woke to the smoking heap of boat that was lying against the shore that was damaged by flying debris and items such as food packages blown open, cracked flashlights and torn fabrics.
Aleca stumbled to her feet and found her way the boat where Andy was examining the cracked boat mechanisms.
"Sabotaged." Andy hisses.
"It was sabotaged."
Later in the early morning hours, the group decided to make an agreement on what to do next.

Group B's choice.
A) Continue traveling on foot.
B) Try to find another means of travel.
C) Stay for another day and do what they can.

Group C: Aurora's Group; Tampa Bay, Florida, USA
Containing Aurora, Gracie, Kathy, Peyton, Daren, Hollie and Gloria.
"Shoot."
Gracie hisses under her breath.
Aurora turns to her voice and asks, "What happened?"
"We went the wrong way," says Gracie, pointing to her GPS, which was showing the group's location as Tampa Bay, Florida.
Aurora grabs the GPS from Gracie's grip and stares at it for a few hard minutes.
The group rests for a couple of hours while Aurora scouts the town on the jeep.
-------
Peyton opens her eyes, hearing the rumble of the jeep coming.
Aurora assesses the choices of travel that was available.

Group C's choice.
A) Travel by jeep over land.
B) Travel by air on a helicopter.
C) Travel over sea via a boat.
----------
Choose wisely.