Peyton Eve - Ashley12343

Name: Peyton Eve

Age: 15

Hometown: White Plains, New York

Nationality: American

Birthday: June 23, 2000

Appearance: Peyton has dark brown, wavy hair with some blue highlights, she has dark brown eyes, and she hates having her hair in a ponytail so her hair is out. She has slightly tanned skin. She loves wearing sweaters especially blue ones, and she also loves wearing flannel shirts. She doesn't wear dresses and skirts that often, mostly jeans and jean shorts. Peyton likes wearing bracelets, or red(any color) fingerless gloves. Lastly, she has this necklace that says "My Best Friend"

Personality: Is generous, smart, brave, and cool kinda

Background: When she was five, she saw her parents got murdered, but luckily she was managed to hide in the cabinets, so the murderer won't fined her. Now she's with foster parents. When she was seven she found a young wolf. Peyton named him "Blake." Blake has a grayish fur color. Peyton's foster parents didn't want a wolf in their house. So Peyton secretly took care of Blake, when her foster parents weren't home or watching her. When she was eleven she had a best friend. It was actually a boy. He was cool and stuff, but one day on her twelfth birthday he gave her a necklace that says "My Best Friend." He had one too, but it said it on a dog tag he was wearing and he told Peyton, "Remember that I'm your best friend no matter what." The next day, Peyton never saw him ever again. She wonders what ever happen to him. She went home one day and found out her foster parents left a note that says "I'll be back soon." They never did come back. Now at age 15 Peyton is with Blake in there own foster parent's house still waiting, still wondering where her bff is, and wonders why all of this is happening.