Intro: The Beginning of The End

The man watches the ship leave the ground with a group of teens behind him. The man holds a note with instructions.

He walks into the lonely airport, walking toward a desk and keying in a code.

A TV screen flickers on weakly and suddenly a video appears. A distorted recorded voice gravelly speaks about the disasters that collapsed because of the global warning and the wave of terror as a peculiar science fantasy turned into a nightmare: the zombie apocalypse. the voice's final words were, "If you are still on Earth, we will come back for you, in fourteen days at any of these locations, Toronto, New York City, Sacramento or Houston. good luck."

The screen dies out and a wall of determination fell on the man.

Let the game of survival begin.
-------------
Earth is on the verge of extinction of humankind but the great leaders of the world have sacrificed so much resources to protect citizens, assemble a spaceship, and rescue injured and vanquished citizens from their hometowns. Now five billion and a half citizens are dead, infected by the undying apocalypse and they are all ready to escape to a life in space and let the zombie population die before returning to rebuild.

Can you make it? Will you even escape? Will you die? Your choices hold your fate.