Alessandra "SilverFox" Weaver - infinitywordlover

Name: Alessandra "SilverFox" Weaver

Age:14

Hometown:Pullman, WA, US

Birthday: June 20th

Appearance: Tall, solid build with toned arm and back muscles due to her skill with the bow and arrow. Black hair, tan skin. She has an amber, almost gold colored eye, and one brilliant green one giving her a disconcerting look. She is half australian, quarter native american, and quarter chinese so has a mix of those features- almond shaped eyes, a long sharp nose, and high cheek bones. She also has an australian accent.

Nationality:American

Personality: She's highly intelligent, constantly analyzing the world around her looking for solutions, and is brave as well willing to do whatever she can to save another. Socially, she's very mischievous and is always up for a good prank or joke, however when a crisis arises, her tendency is to become more serious, allowing her to keep a level head.

Background: As she was born on the solstice, one of the most sacred days of her tribe, her grandmother insisted that she be given her tribal name "SilverFox" despite the fact that the family had long left the tribe itself. It was also due to her birth on the solstice that her grandmother insisted she be trained in the bow and arrow which she immediately took to. Her parents moved her to Australia when she was 6 as the curse was less aggressive there, but eventually they returned to the US when she was 10 to take care of her grandmother. Her parents were then killed by the zombies leaving her to return to her last surviving family members: the tribe, where she received her pet Peregrine Falcon, Zephyr, which is greek for 'west wind'.