Rose Park Vontalthys - BubbleTeaCat

Name: Rose Park Vontalthys (former name: Park Rose)

Age: 14

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Nationality: Korean American

Birthday: Rose only slightly remembers her birthday from her youth, so she guessed it to be December 12th

Appearance: Rose stands at 170 cm, with a thin build, but strong limbs and an average bust. She has a distinct jaw line, smooth and slightly tanned skin, and dark brown eyes with dark green specks. Her greatest pride is her silky, thin, dark brown hair, which has a bleached streak on the side. She usually wears her hair in a lazy low bun, complimented by her worn out jeans and navy blue sweater.

Personality: Rose is kind at heart, but she is also cunning and analytical and would often find it amusing to pick pocket others. She is a loner and only confides in her cat, Yun, but has a passion for singing and art.

Background: When she was eight, her single mother died from an alcohol overdose, resulting in her getting separated from what she remembered to be her sibling. While at the orphanage, she found a kitten on the street, which she named Yun. She soon got adopted by an entrepreneur family by the name Vontalthys. Despite their efforts, she never really connected to her foster parents. She was always a loner at school, though respected, and the only reason people talked to her was when they commented on her drawings or singing. She finally found her best friends in her freshman year of high school, but they died during the apocalypse along with her foster parents. Through all this, only Yun stayed with her.