Eiden Kaiser - infinitywordlover

Name: Eiden Kaiser

Age:16

Hometown: Vienna, Austria

Birthday: October 4th

Appearance: He's stands at a decent height of 6'0", and is well-muscled with a tan. He has curly, reddish brown hair that flops down almost into his eyes. These in turn are amber colored and rimmed with green. His features are those of a statue with high, arched cheek bones, hollow cheeks, and a bold nose.

Nationality:Austrian

Personality: He's sarcastic, clever, and impulsive, which has lead him many times before to make enemies with people he probably should not mess with: usually the jocks of his school, but despite his outspoken nature, he reveals little about himself. And even his closest friends may not be able to tell you more about him beyond his favorite color.

Background: His father was killed by the zombies when he was seven, leaving him and his mother to fend for themselves. Eventually, the memories of him became to painful to bear, so his mother brought them to America in hopes of a new start. Always a quick learner, he learned the English language with ease, and fit in with little problem. His mother however had a harder time, and that coupled with the grief of losing her husband pushed her over the edge. On a rainy night, her car crashed off the bridge into the river, and to this day, no one knows if it was an accident or not. Once again on his own, he disappeared off the social radar slinking off into the streets, not showing up to school, or anywhere else where people were likely to know him. However, when Alessandra, recognizing him from the missing child ads on the flyers spots him on an afternoon run, she manages to coax him back into society where he is then taken care of by basically the whole town.