22

Manager/Monica in media

Yall this a lil side note😭 you can hate the character but she ain't really do this in real life. Don't make my book affect how you feel about someone in real life because I don't want to be responsible for that G.💀 Thank yall for being so invested though😭❤

Mia

Me and August leave the mall to go and meet his new manager. Monica Brown (no relation to Chris).

We're both matching with burgundy swearpants, white tee, and white/burgundy jay's to match.

It honestly seems like paparazzi are everywhere since Ashely is infamous now and we're all involved.
But this ice cream shop is somewhat hidden which is why we never get attacked there. Plus I love icecream.

We get there and I wave and flash a small smile towards Monica shes returns and August introduces us.

"Now what I wanted to talk to you about something...just hear me out. Alright."

I give August a nervous look and turn back to face Monica. "Okay..."

"So you know this whole thing is playing out with Ashley and murder and shit...I think Mia. Should take a break. For the next few shows."

"What no." I shake my head objecting

"August your career is on the line. You slept with Ashely and her mom you look like the bad guy. I think you being with another female, even if you are loyal isn't a good way to uphold your image."

"What the fuck is she talking about? You slept with her mom?" my ears must be deceiving me right now.

"Mia..don't make a scene. I wanted to tell you but-"

"But what? You thought that wasn't important either?! Yo you are un-fucking believable."

"It would only be 3 shows starting in two days for a month." Monica continues

"Maybe I will take a break. You can't seem to stop keeping secrets from me..." I get up and grab my purse

He grabs my arm "Let my fucking arm go." I snatch away and make my way outside

I start getting swarmed by paparazzi so I run into a nearby tattoo place that's close by. It closes it's doors but they're still out there screaming questions and covering the windows. I walk towards the back and bump into someone.

"Im sorry- Corey?" I look up at the familiar face

"Mia?"

I haven't seen Corey since Gen was hospitalized. "Where have you been?" I hug him

"Well my grandma got sick and I had to leave." He says wrapping his arms tight around me

"Im sorry."

"It's good....did you uh- come for a tattoo?"

I laugh "uh nah the paparazzi where just swarming me."

"Ooh....want me to take you home?"

"Could you?" I ask hoping he'll say yes

He nods

My phone starts ringing

1 missed call from Aug❤🔒

I roll my eyes and stuff my phone into my pocket after putting it on silent.

Corey grabs my hand and leads me out the back towards his car.

~~~

He parks in front of my house.

"Thank you for that." I smile looking over at him

"No problem....Mia I miss you."

I swallow hard. I wasn't gonna lie "I missed you too."
I lean forward kissing him on the lips letting it linger for awhile

"I'll text you tomorrow." I get out of his car and he just looks speechless

~~~

I walk in without my bags since I left them in Augusts house. And almost immediately after I close the door there's knocking.

I pull open the door and it's August.

"What the fuck was that man?! You just go around kissing everybody you want?!"

"Yeah just like you go and fuck everybody and they damn mama!"

"You need to chill tha' fuck out. Im tryina' fucking change fa' yo ass and ya' sitting outchea' disrespecting the fuck outta me!"

"Me chill the fuck out?! August keep ya' dick in ya' pants man you tha' one who got me looking dumb!"

"Yo what the fuck is going on?" I hear Genesis' voice from behind us but I don't turn around

"August leave."

He chuckles as if what I said was a joke and I just give him a 'Im not playin' witcho ass look'.

"Alright Mia." he leaves and I close the door slowly. I just stand there thinking..

"Mia you good?"

As soon as she says that I burst out in tears.She pulls me into her arms.

"It's okay M. Just tell me what happened.."

~~

This chapter is kinda short and bitter sweet.
Yall there is one chapter left and there can be a sequel the way Im ending it. But I'll only make one if the story reaches 35k reads. We at 19k now. I think I can do it.