17

G e n e s i s (in media also)

Damn. Caught. Shit.

"Ashely I know what the fuck you've been doing alright."

She closes the door and throws the leather book on the bed. "There. Take it. But you won't get very far."

She walks towards me. And I get ready to fight. She throws the first punch to my throat and I try to scream but nothing comes out and I hunch over in pain.

She knees me in the stomach and I tackle her. And punch her in the face. Then she stops moving.

I can't talk and my throat hurt likes hell. I grab the book and make my way down the hall way.

I see Tina and I run towards her. "Genesis? What's wrong dear?" I hand her the book and she looks in it

Shr flips through a couple of pages "Fuck why'd you have to find out? I actually liked you."

Huh? She punches me in the face and I'm out.

---

I wake up in the hospital. With a I.V. sticking out my arm.

I try to talk but words won't come out.

"Gen you lost your voice. And fractured 2 fingers." Mia says

Wtf! You're joking right? I can't talk and now i can't even write down what the fuck Ashely is planning!

"They said you should be at least well enough to perform next week. I'm just glad you're okay." she kisses my cheek. But they're going to keep you here until tomorrow to check up on your voice. The doctor said you should get it back in about a couple of days. But your fingers wont heal for a few weeks."

The door opens I cant see because Im laying down and don't have the strength to look over but I hear her voice. Both their voices. It's makes my heart monitors beeps get faster.

~~

M i a

I get a call from the hospital telling me Genesis was there. I drop everything and get a Taxi because I didn't have I ride. I text Trey on the way there. He was at the studio along with August and Chris.

My heart is beating so fucking fast. I love this girl she is my family and It's eating me up knowing she hurt herself minutes after seeing me.

I go to the visitors desk which required me to sign in. "Who will you be vis-"

"Genesis Athens." at this point I'm not in the mood too waste any damn time with fake ass love from receptionist

Her fabricated smile fades "Room 211." she says vaguely

I make my way to the elevator and to the second floor. It doesn't take me long to find her. I walk in and wrap my arms around her. She's sleeping. The doctor walks in as I scoope her out her neck is mad red and bruised alittle around the outside of the bandages.

"Hello," a voice says from behind me and I quickly turn around coming face to face with a moderately attractive blue-eyed doctor "I'm Doctor Hicks. It seems your friend has temporarily bruised her vocal cords along with a muscle in her neck. We think it may have been an accident. We don't quite know yet but her thumb and index finger are fractured."

"Geez." I say biting my nails "how'd she get here?"

"2 women brought her. A mother and daughter. I think there names where Ashely and ....Tina Know them?"

"Tina's Ashely's mom?" wtf

Trey bursts in with like 10 ballons and a bear along with her favorite candy:twix. Once he see's her he drops everything by her bed. "Oh my-Is she good is she okay? Is she hungry. Does she need clothes? Can I-"