8

*

M I A

Corey has made us practice non-stop on stage since 10 a.m. now it's 8 and we have a hour until the show start's so Im just sleeping in my dressing room until we get called. My stomach has so many butterflies in it. This isn't like performing back home this is bigger....

Rinngg rinngg rinnggg

I answer my phone. "Gen!"

"Mia! Im not gonna' keep you long because I know you need to rest right now but good luck baby girl and I love you."

"I love you too and thank you. Im just scared as fuck man." I get so happy to hear her voice, with everything going on I barely have time to call her

"Me too." she sighs

I laugh "Yo ass ain't even the one performing."

"Okay and." she laughs " Alright M good luck."

"Thanks bye."

I take a deep breath and just try to relax. I thank god for this opportunity. I would never take anything like this for granted. Im finally living my fucking dream and shit feel's wonderful.

--

Knock knock

I wake up and open the door to my dressing room.

"Hi nice to meet you Im August manager. I haven't been here because I've been having family issues but I couldn't miss the first show. You must be Mia?" she hold's her hand out to shake I close the door behind her and reach my hand out she quickly shakes it "Im Tina. The boy's have told me so many thing's about you."

I smile "Yeah they're a bunch of goofballs." I laugh

"Yes I know." she rolls her eyes at the thought and I laugh "So basically the show starts in twenty minutes get dressed and get into the makeup studio in five minutes." She sits a bag with my clothes inside on the couch I was on and my shoes next to it.

She heads back towards the door "Nice to meet you."

"You to-" the door's closed before I can even say anything. I walk over to my outfit. It was revealing and black but better than the usual thong and bra I wore.

I like it rhinestone's covered the top with some dark leather booty short's along with some black boot's. I was use to walking in shit like that so I had no problem adjusting.

I make it to make-up just in time and everyone is frantic and rushing to make things perfect.

---

We're on a boost thing under the stage.
"Whooo whoo."Chris says looking back at me earning a long ass eye roll

"Chris shut yo' yellow ass up the show is about to start." Trey say's

I laugh

"Both of yall rectangle head ass nigga's need to shut the fuck up and hop off of ma' girl." Aug says

"Nigga that ain't even yo girl'." Chris smack's his teeth and Ashely yawns not a real one but a petty jealous one

Bitch yawn a motherfuckingin.

"Yall shut up the song is starting." I say hearing the cue

I kiss my ring and get into position.

"I'll hold you down. Im on my way..." Aug winks at me as the stage starts to lift and the crowd start's screaming

----

We run off the stage on cue. And I stand on the sideline while Ashely walks toward her dressing room.

"Thank you Los Angeles!" August say's in that New Orleans accent.

The crowd screams and they run off the stage.

Im handed a water bottle and I quickly chug it down as August grab's my waist lifting and twirling me up in the air. "You where great baby." he kisses my cheek and he smile's

"You where too." I smile

"Yo Aug we going to the after party?"

~~

We all went back to the hotel to change. I walk into my closet and put on my black dress with a caged chest in the front along with some nude heels. I drop my phone and look down to see a chain that didn't belong to me. I pick it up and look at it carefully in my hand. It was incrested with the name Breezy.

Chris has never been in my room before...so how could it have gotten there...I don't want to jump to conclusion's but what if Chris is the one who vandalised my room?

I walk over to August's room he doesn't have on anything but some Calvin Klein underwear and I can see..

"Uh my bad." I try to back out quick but he call's me

"Mia, wait." he slide's on his pants "Wassup?"

"Okay so I was in my room and I found this by my bed." I hold up the chain

He walk's closer. His body wash fill's my nose. He grab's it. " Well you don't think.."

"Maybe....I've never invited him to my room before so there's no other way it could've gotten in there." I bite my nails.

He sit's it down on his dresser. And start's pulling his belt through the loop's.

"But why would he even want to do that?" I mumble

"Maybe he was mad you ain't put out for em'."

"Maybe." I sigh

"But I've known Chris forever he would never do this...we'll just have to talk to him once we get to New York aite' princess?"

I nod

All and All I'm not the type to play the blame game unless I got solid evidence. I just don't believe Chris would do anything like it. For 1 he's rich so he could buy anything that i had times 20 so the only possible explanation is for him to have done it because he was drunk or mad at me...

---

A s h e l y

I watch August and Mia dance together it's highkey making my blood boil. I would spike her drink again but last time it brought then closer. I roll my eyes. I think that they actually might think Chris did it...they just need a push. Luckily I accidentally dropped the lip gloss Mia had out of the bag and just stuffed it in my purse. I just hop the ring I lost while doing what I had to do isn't found in her room or I'm gonna be screwed... I pull out the lip gloss and make my way over to Chris.

He's drunk so I start dancing all over him and he doesn't notice me sliding it into his pocket.

Hehe..

---

Wow ash back at it again with the bs. I just decided to make Ashely Bautista play Ash in my story.

But anywaysss...think she'll get caught? Or will Chris take the fall? And why is Chris always drunk?

Vote please☺