15

*
(mia in media)
(i update on Wednesdays too now)

Mia

I start digging in my suit case to find my white head band and I can not find it anywhere. I pick up the pink shirt Gen got me and I see it. "Yes." I whisper

I grab it and a ring falls out. I admire it as I spin it around in my fingers. There's a A on on the inside. It has a green stone in the middle so I'm thinking it's August's. I stick it in my pocket and decide to ask him later. I slide on my head band completing my look.

Then I stuff the contents of my suit case back inside and pick up my duffel bag, making my way downstair's, following August because we decided to just follow the van in his car to the center where we're performing.

"You ready ma'?" August ask starting up the car

"Been ready." I smirk buckling up

"I know." he smiles laughing

"Oh uh August.." I dig into my pocket "Is this your ring?"

We stop at a red light and he takes it from my hand looking at it. "Uhm no I think it's Ashely's."

"How would Ashely's ring have gotten into my suit case?" I furrow my eyebrows

My suspicions of Ashely are growing..."Im going to confront her about this and see what she has to say."

"No let me." August says

"You sure?"

"Yeah." he holds his hand out and I hand it to him

Genesis

So they went to perform and I don't have to be there until later. Mia told me all about the dream. And that somebody's plotting on her part. I strongly believe it's Ashely. I just get a bad vibe from her...So i decide to do a little investigating.

I managed to charm my way into getting a key to her room last night. I make sure they'd left and I go into Ashely's room.

I snoop around making sure to place everything back in its where I found it.I lift her pillow and find a black leather journal. I open it to a random page towards the middle and I start reading.

Dear Journal,

I am still in love with August Alsina even though he hurt me. It's killing me not being able to please him anymore but I know why he's acting that way. It's because of Mia. I just have to get her kicked off and I know exactly how. And once she's out of the way me and August can finally be together at last.

What the fuck?! She is fucking crazy... I turn a few pages back.

Dear Journal

Tonight i burned the rest of the makeup and bullshit outside behind the hotel. Im really craving August but I know if my plan goes well then well be together soon enough...I just have to get her out of the way...

Oh my freaking gosh. This bitch is psycho. I snap a picture of her journal pages then place it back under her bed and leave. Now I just got to figure out her plan to fuck up Mia's spot. And now I have proof.

Mia

It's around 7 and we've been preparing like crazy. The concert starts at 8:30 and they said there's going to be over 10 thousand fans there. We're doing the same routine plus another but not the new one.

Ashely

I make my way into Corie's dressing room. "Hey babe." he smirks turning around

"Let's cut the shit alright. Im not dumb I know you're feeling Mia.."