6

A S H L E Y

I walk through the club and finally get to the bar.

I look at Chris and Trey. "Either of y'all seen August?"

"Nah." Trey says throwing back his shot glass

Chris shake's his head no while sucking some asian girl's face off.

"Fuck." I mumble to myself

I went to the bathroom for one minute and both of then are gone.

I hope that bitch is somewhere getting raped. I swear she wants my nigga' lemme' find out...
.
.
.

M I A

"Mmm..." I wake up and rub my head.

Then I look at my clock flashing 9. I have to be a rehearsal's at 11 so Im not worried.

I move closer toward August and ball up in a fetal position.

Wait...what the fuck? I look up and blink a couple times to make sure I ain' just seeing shit right now.

"August?AUGUST?!" I scoot back and pull the comforter from over us.

"Stopp, Im tryina' sleep." he says not even opening his eyes

"August what are you doing in my bed?" I lay back down moving closer to him and he puts his arm around my waist and I let him. I close my eyes and his chin rest on my head.

"Last night someone spiked ya' drink. And I brought ya' back here. And ya' feel asleep on me."

"Mhm." I say starting to warm up

"Mia..you scared of me?" he mumble's

How-....

"What do you mean?" I say knowing exactly what he means but how would he even know why or that I was scared of him?

"Ya' know exactly what I mean."

"Then you know why too..." I say slowly

"Mhm." he squeezes me whispering "I won't hurt you.."

"How do you know that?" I whisper back

"Lemme' take you out after rehersals and show ya'."

"I don't know." I look up at him into his eyes . Squinting because he doesn't have on those Damn shades but I'm not complaining. He kisses on my neck and I start catching butterflies, something that hasn't happened it a while. "Meet me behind the building...Trust me."

He kisses my forehead and then get's up.

I groan... Trust him?

~~

Rehersal's end but I'm still in there working on it by myself because I can't quite get this move down. I redo it again and fail. "Fuck." I mumble under my breath

Corey walks in. I lowkey groan again. Corey is fine to me, sexy af, but he hit's on me like crazy and right now Im not looking for a nigga.

He sips from his waterbottle and put's it down by the door.

I attempt the move again but I stop, messing up on the third step.

"No no no. Babygirl let me show you how." he walk's up behind me

He grabs my hips. "First of all relax."
I try and relax as much as possible.

"Alright left, right, forward, back, left." he instruct's while guiding my hip's