Chapter 24.Covers...

Kendall P.O.V

God she's beautiful! As our lips move in sync I pick her up taking her to my room ignoring the party. Place her on my bed as she starts giggling but it stops as I stare into her beautiful brown eyes. As she smiles I smile back! I can't hold it back anymore! She makes me feel so different and that kiss! I think I think...no I can't say it. I have to just what I've been told. As I kiss her on the neck I hear her moan.

"Kendall..."

She moans out my name as my guilt grows more.

"Nara no I am sorry I can't..."

"What no! Kendall it's okay I am letting you!"

"I am not going to take advantage of you!"

She starts pouting like a little baby as I grab her she comes closer kissing my neck. Damn it feels so right! I need this but no! As she finally gives up she unzips her dress. Okay now she is killing me. Woah! As I take in her body she is so perfect. With her bra and panties only on now, I can't stop staring at her she turns around as she comes closer to me as if she's a lion and I am the prey. I am paralysed she is so hot! She kisses me as feel that sensation again! She is on top of me as she kisses me making curse. The feeling as she kissing me softly with her small hands I can't stop and neither can she. I kiss her all over as I am on top of her now! Kissing her all over. She is back on top of me kissing my chest and abs as she takes off my shirt. Her warmth around me as I suck her collar bone. But something about this feels so right as before I knew it she is fast asleep. I tuck her under my covers as I grab her closer holding. It feels so right I never want to let go of her. She turns around with her head on my chest. Seeing her like this is killing. Hating myself for what I am doing. What will she think when... I need her!

"Nara I need you..."

I whisper in her ear as I kiss softly on cheeck as I try to close my eyes. Why do I feel like? Like I want her with me forever! I want to so many bad things ! I want to grab her and push her to a corner! She is so important to me. Than if she is why am I doing to her. I grab her closer to me as it feels so right. I feel asleep knowing she is with me making me feel okay!

A/N I an sorry but this all I have time to write but u will get more soon! Promise! Ilysm vote and comment guys! Xoxo

Tee