Chapter 16. Maybe...

"Beep...Beep..."

What is that sound wait... I feel asleep! Where am I! All of a sudden I feel hand wrapped around mu wrist. It feels familiar and nice its...

"Kendall?"

"Hey sleepy head had a goodnights sleep!"

"What are you doing her and last time I was awake I was..." I get interrupted.

"Its morning now and Becky and Emma left after you fell asleep and so did I and that Leo guy. Your sister and mum were here but they just left for some rest so I came. To make sure your ok!"

"Well...thanks for caring!"

"No problem sweetheart!"

He leans over the bed and kisses me on the forehead as I turn bright red. As he sits back down I watch him as he bites his lip hard, smiling as he looks up at me. Damn! That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Am I drooling oh shit! Ok calm down and look away. That was really hot though!!

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Huh uh nothing just tired...hey we still on for Friday!"

He looks down as he begins to laugh.

"WHAT KENDALL!"

"Nara..."

"Yeah?" I wait anxiously! Tell me godamn hot jerk!

"Its Saturday!"

"What we missed Art! KENDALL WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS YOU IDIOT!"

I grab my pillow as I hit him hard on the head as we both laugh hysterically!

"Well... I didn't wanna go you had to be okay first plus I can't concentrate if your not okay..."

Oh my god this boy is ruining my life. He is saying stuff like this making me go red. He is just urgh! I just! As I look up from being to godamn embarrassed to talk. He is blushing! Oh my god and he's doing that thing again! Why does he have to do that its just too hot! Damn this boy! Ok so what now ok I think I should say something.

"Um...so!"

All of a sudden the door is wide open and a screaming voice enters I wonder who it is!?

"BECKY!"

"Hey babe, hey ken!"

Kendall gives a nod as he looks down to his phone. I get up thanking her in my head. I can't believe I just said that Becky saved my life!

"Hey!" Maybe I was a bit enthusiastic as Kendall got scared. I stick my tongue out at him as I divert my attention back at Becky who looks as if she is trapped in the net of clothes that are on the floor.

"Oh my god Becky wait let me help you!"

I smile as Lydia enters the room and helps Becky since well she's a cleaning freak and it looked horrendous. A nurse even peaked through my room to see and her face was priceless. As mum kisses me on the forehead, she gives Kendall a hug and Becky with her being trapped. She tells me if that she nis going to ask when I can leave , as Becky finally gets out. It has been a crazy week!

"I am out!!"

"Quiet! I am trying to sleep!" Shouts the man next door to Becky as all of us laugh our head off. Soon after us laughing and Becky well dying from laughter I hear a knock on the door its...

"Hey Emma!"

"Hey how are you?"

"Good u?"

"Oh never better just having a baby nothing much!"

"WHAT!!!"Lydia screams!

"SHUT UP THERE!" The guy screams oh my god this fucking guy is so fucking annoying!

Oh shit I forgot to tell them!

"You're what!" Mum and Lydia shout again

"Umm...mum Emma's pregnant?!" Shit what's gonna happen oh know there gonna...

THERE HUGGING HER! SHE'S CRYING TOO! THEY ARE COMFORTING THE REST OF EYES WIPE OUR EYES TO SEE IF THIS IS REAL!

"Oh you poor baby are u okay! Listen we are here for you...you know what come out here we are going to have a little talk!" Mum and Lydia tell Emma as she acts like a little girl as she sulks out of the door.

"What the fuck just happened!" Becky asks astonished!

"Well...Nara's family just asked if Emma if she was okay cause she is you know pregnant and like took her outside like she was a baby that got hurt." Kendall explains to us as we start laughing this time trying to stay a bit quieter because of the fucking guy!!

An hour later I am finally out of there as I am on crutches with a broken leg and arm and a headache! With Kendall hands wrapt around my waist as he helps me walk. As we get closer to the car everyone else is sniggering and I know why. Its because of me and Kendall! You know we already have a ship name its Nendall like its cute but sound like Nandos, I like Kara its cute. Wait! Am I actually thinking about what our name would be oh my god Nara! Suddenly we come to a halt as everyone turn around with Kendall still around me. It feels nice though and embarrassing I am so shy around him and I don't understand why.

"What wrong?"

"Nara there is only one car Emma and Becky came before but they went to Starbucks we are going to drop them off so here are the keys Kendall's dropping you off we will see you there,bye honey!" Mum explains.

Are you serious right now I smile at mum as I stare at Emma and Becky who are still laughing.

"Bye you two have fun ha-ha" The idiots say as they laugh if to the distance.

"Come on beautiful get into the car." He smiles as I stare at his beautiful full lips. They are so effortlessly gorgeous and beautiful as I stop thinking about his lips I nod giving him smile as he snorts while entering the car. Well...this is going to be awkward!

A/N Hello people I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to ask you guys what was your favourite part of the book so far... Comment below and also favourite character and why. Make sure to comment and vote I love you guys

❤ Tee❤