Chapter 17. What am I doing?!

As I step into the car we drive off slowly as we both stay silent.

"So...how are u Nara?"

"I am good why do u ask?"

"Well... I haven't really asked you that's why!"

"Oh okay..."

Great now its quite again soon after what feels like forever we are finally at home I open the door as I let him in. I ask him if he would like to drink anything as I hand him a glass of water. Mum and Lydia would've been home by now! Damn I am going to kill them! All of a sudden mu hair is being put behind my ear as I divert my attention back at Kendall. He has been staring at me!

"Your so beautiful Nara!" He whispers in my ear softly as I feel his hand slowly around my neck. His hands are cold but I don't mind. Wait! Is this really happening is he about to kiss me. My hands are sweating as I can feel his hot breath his lips are so close and so are mine. I feel his hands getting warmer as I stare into his eyes this is it! Its happening... DING DONG we both move away as we hear the bell. They come home now. We are both bright red at this stage as he runs his hands through his hair giving me a embarrassed smile. I get up as I begin to stutter.

"I'm gonna-open...the..."

"Yeah cool..."

AWKWARD!

As I open the door they both give me a big green as I raise my eyebrows.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"Nothing,absolutely nothing" They say in unison as they look at each other as they grin. As they step out Kendall is up now! Damn that boy is too hot!

"Well... I will be going call me if anything happens!" He kisses me softly on the check as I smile back as he disappears I run upstairs falling on to my pillow! Oh my god! He nearly kissed me!

Kendall's P.O.V

Oh my god I nearly kissed her! Well why not she is hot I mean have you seen her! I knew it from the first day I saw her. Her light brown hair perfectly fell on her face with her beautiful smile. But,she looked worn out but still beautiful! Her body was just another fucking great thing! She was so damn sexy from day one. Her cute little jumpsuit which showed off all of her. As I start the car I remove her from my thoughts. Her house isn't that far from my apartment.

"Yo bro! Where u been!"

"I was out!"

"Oh I get it with your new girlfriend!"

"Dude he's not my girlfriend ok she's my friend!"

"Ok dude anyway you coming to the party, Ryan gave another party."

"Nah man I am gonna stay."

"Dude its been three weeks! You haven't been out in ages you need to get out! You know what fuck that if you don't I will tell your little friend about your secret!"

"DUDE NO I WILL KILL YOU!"

"THEN COME!"

"ALRIGHT LETS GO!"

"Haha I like this girl maybe I should date her is she hot!"

"Your a jerk O'Connell!"

"Says you Right!"

As I head in the car Tyler starts driving. He has always been the crazy one! The partying one you know what! Him and Becky would make a great couple they always like to party and she hot so it would work out! What is it with me! Why do I keep thinking about these kind of things I don't do love well... I do but! Fuck I really do need to get out! I haven't been in a relationship since Steph she was everything for me but she just I guess people change and we grew apart after I moved further away since then its just been me being the player. I miss the feeling though! As I step in the party its the usual blasting music with drinks everywhere and people making out. I make my way to Ryan's group. Why did I come here? What am I doing?

A/N Sorry guys its so short but I have been so busy and its test week so its even harder! I love you guy so much and make sure to comment and vote love ya guys and I hoped you like the trailer. Love ya!

❤ Tee❤