The police siren neared and Sebastian turned around instantly.

I would have laughed at his face if I wasn't in this situation. The surprising face was pure and utter gold. He looked so dumbfounded and lost and I somehow tried to control myself from saying, "Surprise motherfucker!"

"Feyona." He whispered as he pulled his eyes in a curious manner.

"Surprise motherfucker!"

There I said it. I almost giggled.

He rolls his eyes.

"We don't have time, C'mon." He said in a rush.

He took my hand into his and started dragging me towards my car.

His palm was sweaty and rough but he still gripped my hand hard. Our hand didn't felt perfect with each other because his were larger than mine but they were still igniting fireworks in my heart which made me believe that they indeed are perfect with each other.

"How fast can you drive?" He asks out of nowhere.

"Faster than your thrust." I smirked, to which I receive a death glare.

"We'll see about that later." He suddenly winks and I almost start fangirling that instant.

Oh my god, Sebastian Neutral Wilshere just winked at me. What a day to be alive!

Although I was inwardly dancing but my mind was already stuck to what he had said and I couldn't help but think about how would his skin feel against mine as we-

Focus Fee!

"Show me what you got Fee." He opens the door to the driver's seat and gestures me in, with the smug smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and huffed before getting in.

Before we could move an inch, the police car appeared in front of us and I started panicking.

What if they arrest me too, thinking I am helping this criminal?

Oh honey, but you are.

"Oh god."

I was hyperventilating and I didn't know what to do.

I had two choices. One, move the damn car and fast & furious to a hiding place with Seb. Two, be innocent and give in.

Surely, being the good person I was. I chose the second.....or tried to.

"Move the car Fee, or I shoot you and I won't hesitate. You saw the man right? Bloody and detached? I'll do that to you and throw your body into Pacific ocean. Now move!" He dangerously says and points the gun to the side of my head.

I was surprised at this. Not because he was threatening me or pointing his gun at me, but because HE JUST ADMITTED THAT HE WILL THROW MY BODY INTO PACIFIC OCEAN!

That exactly what I had thought before he kidnapped me one year seven months before.

Taking in the deep breath, I started the car and started pulling it backwards, before turning in an instant on sixty.

I was driving my new car at absolutely high speed because the cops were right behind.

Now, I'm already involve in this shit. Might as well go down with it.

I changed the gear and raised my speed more, going god knows where.

I was about to turn when the behind glass cracked and I immediately pressed on the break.

They're freakin' shooting us !

My heart beat raised and I started breathing rapidly.

From the mirror, I saw men getting out of the car with guns in their hand but there was something missing.