Chapter 26

Two and a half months later:

Well today is the day. Our beautiful Flynn babies are coming into the world in less than two hours. Or that's what Uncle Jakob says. At eight and a half months my water breaks. Literally everyone is here. Hunter and Ella skipped school today because they had a feeling. The feeling was correct. They drove me to the hospital, called mom told her to get dad and get here now, the texted each one of the boys and Bailey. They all just dropped everything and left. Mom got dad and they each told one of their students to go tell the principle that Skye went into labor so they left without anyone watching the class. The boys just said two words. Baby time. And left.

So now Hunter is at the house getting everything ready then is bringing it to the hospital. Mom, dad, and Alec are rambling on about how they can't wait for them to get here. The boys are laughing because Matthew said that Jackson literally freaked out when he and Jared both stood up in the middle the lecture grabbed their things and said at the exact same time baby time. He said Jackson looked like he wanted to pass out. And I was laying in the uncomfortable hospital bed waiting for my unwanted contractions. Those hurt like a bitch. But each time one comes I have someone's hand to squeeze. Tightly. So I'm not the only one in pain. I'm have a c-section because I was told that I'm not wide enough to push out four babies. Uncle Jakob is getting me ready for when I have to go. Alec already has his scrubs for when he goes in there with me. He just needs to put them on.

"Ow!" I yell when the worst contraction yet hits me. Alec and Lucas are the first to be there. I take each one of their hands and squeeze.

"Ow!" We all three yell at the same time. The other boys crack up and Ella and Bailey are beside Alec.

"That hurt." I say when it was over.

"You're telling me. Girl you have a strong grip when you're in pain." Lucas said rubbing his hand. Alec just smiles. His hand has been the main one all day that I've squeezed. He's always first and the other boys rotate for my other hand.

"Skye it's time." Uncle Jakob says walking in. A sudden wave of nerves hit me and I start to freak.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I'm not ready. Can they wait?" I ask. Everyone starts laughing.

"You got this girl." Mom said holding my hand. I smile at her. I got this. I can do it. It won't hurt. I hope. Uncle Jakob preps me then takes me away with Alec following behind. Everyone else stayed in the room with huge smiles. Well it's now or never.

After an hour and a half in surgery they are finally here. I'm back in my room now trying to sleep but the boys won't let me. My babies are in the nursery so I can get some rest but I can't.

"Will you shut up I'm want to sleep." I say very annoyed.

"Sorry." They all say. Alec is sitting on the bed beside me and has a grip on my hand. I put my head on his chest and all of the boys talk in whispers. I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.

I wake up hours later and everyone in the room are asleep. My uncles showed up sometime when I was in surgery and they are asleep. There are boys on couches and floors and chairs. Mom, Ella, and Bailey are all huddled together in the corner asleep. Alec is asleep next to me. I smile and look at the time. Eight in the morning. Damn. I slept for ten hours. I haven't even got to see my babies yet. I sit up slowly and Alec opens his eyes to look at me.

"Good morning." He says in his 'I'm still asleep' voice.

"Morning." I say in mine.

"Wow looks like a full house in here." A nurse says walking into the room. I smile at her. "Are you ready to see them?" She asks me. I nod my head eagerly.

"Please." I beg.

"Okay let me go get them. Be back in a few moments." She said walking out.

"I get to see them. Have y'all seen them yet? Are they cute? Oh my gosh. It's happening so fast." I start to ramble.

"Calm down. And yes we've seen them. They look like you. And eat like you." He says. I push him and he falls off of the bed with a loud thud. Dean jumps from the floor pulling Jared off of the couch since he was hugging his legs. Jared pulled Matthew off with him. Matthew slapped Lucas on the way down. Lucas jumped up ad stepped on Ryder. Ryder kicked Andrew in the face. Andrew jumped up holding his face and ran into Luke. Luke got up in a panic kicking Ashton. Ashton kicked Hayden. Hayden simply rolled over falling off of his couch pulling Andy along. Andy jumped up and started screaming. Then everyone else jumped up and looked around. All of us girls started cracking up. Even though it hurt like a bitch to laugh right now. And all of the boys were rolling on the floor groaning in pain. It was pretty funny. After five minutes the nurse finally walked in with three others behind her. My babies are here. The first one she handed me was Brooke. She had a cute pink blanket on and a little hat. Then she handed me Riley. He had a blue blanket and hat. Then Xavier. Same goes for him. Lastly she handed me Kendall. Just like Brooke. Pink. Brooke and Riley were asleep but Kendall and Xavier were looking around. Kendall had beautiful big blue eyes. As did Xavier. His mouth formed a tiny smile and he has dimples.

"He has dimples." I say. Alec stands up from the floor and sits beside me taking Kendall.

"She looks just like you. And she has a head full of hair. As does Brooke. But the boys are not bald but they don't have very much hair." He says taking her hat off. And sure enough she has a head full of light brown hair. My natural hair color. I just dyed my hair blonde. Same with Ella.

"Dang." I said looking at it.

"Can I hold him?" Ella asks pointing to Riley. I nod and she takes him. She has a smile on her face. Brooke moves and opens her eyes. Just like her sister and brother. Big blue eyes. Xavier let's out a tiny yawn and it was so adorable.

"I see you woke up?" Uncle Jakob asked when he walked in. I smiled and nodded still holding the two. "Good. You are going to be released in three hours. You recovered wonderfully after surgery so you are good to go. And those four are very healthy. Xavier more than the others since he was front row for six months." He says smiling. I look over at mom and dad who have Riley. Hunter and Ella are with them.

"Hey Skye can I hold one?" Lucas asks and he looks like he's shy. I nod and he smiles picking up Xavier leaving me with Brooke. She yawns and I see her dimples.

"Oh my lord. She has dimples too." I say very happily. Kendall starts crying in Alec's arms. He stands up and starts walking around bouncing her a little. She quiets down after a few minutes and goes to sleep.

"How did you do that?" I ask him. He just smiles.

"Just something I learned from my job back in North Dakota." He says smiling. He worked at a daycare for one year olds down. He loved it there. He loves babies in general. Dean takes Riley when mom hands him to him.

"I'm going to go sign your discharge papers. Be back soon." She says leaving. Dad follows behind her. My uncles tell me that the are going back to the house to get lunch cooked for us. I nod and they each kiss my forehead and then leave. I look around and everyone is in a group with one baby. Me and Brooke are sitting happily on the bed. Her now asleep. Again. And me watching everyone else. And then one thing pops into my head.

Kyla, Kyle, Addison, and JJ can't be apart of this. Ever again. And that has my smile drop and my eyes tearing up.