Chapter 21

It's been four days since they died and today is their funeral. At first I was in denial. I didn't want to believe that they were dead. But with the help of my friends and family I finally excepted it. You can't change what happens when it is already done.

"Skye are you ready?" Ella asked coming into my room. I was just staring at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah." I whispered. She took my hand in hers an we walked out of the room.

"I love you." She whispers to me.

"I love you too." I say and then hug her. When we were hugging we felt strong arms come around us and five heads drop on our shoulders or backs.

"We love you guys too." Me and Ella whispered. Andrew was crying still.

"Andrew it will be okay. She didn't leave us she is still right here." I said pointing to his heart. His a
hand goes over it and he smiles.

"Let's do this." He said. I smiled at him and felt a hand go into mine. I look down to see Lucas's hand.

"I'll be right here the whole time." He said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you more." Then we walked down with the rest. On our way to the funeral service.

~*~

The funeral was full of people from school and people from back in North Dakota. There was a lot of crying. The family and very close friends like the boys and Matthew's family said a lot of amazing things about them. We shared happy memories and sad memories. But the thing that no one mentioned is that they are with grandma and grandpa. Kyla and Kyle are with their parents. They are happy now.

"Skye are you okay?" Mom asked walking over to me. I was currently sitting at a table with my head down watching people chat.

"I'm fine." I say. She hugs me and goes back over to dad. I see Hunter talking to one of our best friends from North Dakota. Their parents and them came for the funeral. They stayed in a hotel ad are leaving in two days. I haven't been back at school, neither have the other two. I've been locked up in my room since I got back from Matthew's the day after the accident.

"Skylar Ray." I look up to see Uncle Nate and his wife standing beside me.

"What?" I ask putting my head back down.

"Why aren't you with your friends?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Because I want to be alone." I say. He's quiet for a few minutes.

"I'll see you at home. Love you kid." He says and kisses my temple. After he's gone I continue to watch everyone.

I caught the eye of an unknown person to me. He was about my age. With brown shaggy hair, bright blue eyes, tanned skin, beautiful face, and amazing muscles.

"Hey." He said walking up to me. He crouched down in front of me so he was eye length to me.

"Hi." I say.

"You don't remember me do you?" He asks sounding quite sad.

"I'm sorry I don't." I say.

"Well you can say I've changed since the last time you saw me." He says with a tiny smile.

I just sat there staring at him. He's starting to look familiar. Oh my gosh. "Alec?" I ask. His lips form a smile and I literally jump out of my chair hugging him and  knocking both of us on the ground in the process.

"Hey Skye." He says. He sits up and I'm still hugging him.

"Oh my God Alec I've missed you so much." I say hugging him tighter.