Chapter 16

After dinner we went downstairs so I could beat Matthew at the game.

"Okay so let's do this. You can't be a sore loser when you lose. And I won't be a sore winner when I win." I told him with my hand out.

"Or the other way around." He said shaking my hand. We started playing and everyone just watched us. I saw him a few times but it was too early to advance and kill him. I'm letting him enjoy the amount of time he has to live. Finally after ten minutes I decided it was time. I caught him picking up a new knife off of the ground and walked over to him. Well snuck. He was just standing back up and I just stood behind him. As if he felt someone watching him he turned around. Well big mistake. Because I stabbed him in the heart ad he stabbed my arm on the way down. When he was down I took the knife out of my arm and turned around because I felt like there was something more to this that I need to watch out for. Like before I was too engrossed in the game that I didn't realize the boys and Bailey joined in. I saw one of them running for me so I stabbed him. Then another from raise me and another on the other side. I had two knifes and a injured arm. But that didn't stoop me. I spun and stabbed both of them when they got near. Three down four more to go. I saw a girl coming at me so it had to be Bailey. She had a sword in her hands and was about to stab me but I dodged it and she stabbed someone behind me. Before she could get her sword back I stabbed her.

"Wait to stab someone in the back." She huffed and through her remote down. Two more. I saw two guys running at me. My last two victims. But they have adopted a gun. This should be fun. One of them aimed for me and I heard a bang. But I didn't get hit. I looked over my avatar and it only had the knife wound in my arm. I looked up at the guys and noticed they were both dead.

"What the hell?" Lucas yelled.

"We got blown up!" Dean yelled as well. And I started laughing.

"That children is why you don't get the guns." I said and everyone started laughing but those two.

"That is so not fair." Dean said looking at us.

"I won. Beat seven of y'all. With a broken arm. And my arm is killing me." I said.

"You need to rest it." Hunter told me handing me my pink sling. I got it on and he helped me put my arm in it.

"I'm sleepy." Ella said laying her head down on Dean's chest. I did the same with Lucas and Kyla and Bailey followed. I was asleep within minutes.

Hunter's POV.

The girls fell asleep about an hour ago and the guys stayed up talking. Quietly of course. Because we know how they are when they get woke up.

"Guys it's time to go." Dad said walking downstairs with the other two.

"Shh." We all say pointing at the girls. Skye was the one more asleep then the other three. She had her bad arm up so she wasn't laying on it and had her other arm over her eyes. Her was was on Lucas's chest and her feet were on Matthew. He was also asleep but we don't care if we wake him up.

"How long have they been out?" Mom asked smiling.

"Well about an hour maybe. After Skye beat seven of us at a time she told us her arm was hurting so I helped her put her sling on then they snuggled with their guy and fell asleep. Matthew has only been asleep for about twenty minutes." I said looking at them. Kyle sneezed and Matthew jumped a little but didn't wake up.

"Well do you want to stay longer?" Mom asked. We nodded and she turned to Bobbie. He just shrugged saying it was okay.

"We can go to the living room and watch tv or something. If you guys want to watch a movie just an available guy go and pick one out." Bobbie said and they walked out.

"Scary movie?" I asked the boys. They all nodded so I went and picked the scariest one they had and put it in. We were watching for about twenty minutes and we heard Skye start talking in her sleep. So we paused the movie and looked at her.

"I'm sorry." She said and she sounded like she was crying. I looked at Lucas and he looked down at her.

"She's crying." He whispered.

"I'm sorry." She repeated. We all looked at her but she still didn't wake up.

"What do we do?" Dean whispered.

"I don't know." I said. Matthew woke up and looked around with sleepy eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Skye." I said and he looked over at her.

"Please don't hurt me." She begged. She buried her head into Lucas's chest. "Please." She said but it was muffled.

"Go get one of the adults." I told Kyle. He jumped up and went for the door. But he stopped at her next words.

"I'd rather be with my grandparents instead. Mom never loved you. You weren't a father to her!" She practically yelled. She was still crying.

"What was that about?" Dean asked.

"Kyle go get mom and dad now." I said looking over at him. He had tears in his eyes and ran to get them. I ran over to Skye.

"Skylar wake up." I said shaking her.

"Kill me!" She yelled. I flinched.

"Skylar wake up!" I yelled. The other girls jumped up.

"I love you mom." She said and then she went quiet. She was still breathing.

"Skylar wake up." I said again. Mom and dad ran downstairs and over to Skylar.

"What is going on?" Mom asked. Kyle stood at the door crying.

"She's having a nightmare about your real dad. She kept saying she was sorry. And then she told
Him that she would rather be with our grandparents instead of him. The she told him to kill her. Then she said that she loved you. And she went quiet." I explained.

"Skylar. Wake up please." Mom said. Skylar moved slightly.

"I'm not dead." She whispered but she was still asleep.

"No Skylar wake up." Dad said.

"You. You killed her!" She yelled. "You killed my mother!" She yelled again. Mom stopped and backed away. Dad still tried to wake her up. Finally Lucas stopped him and stood up with her in his arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He walked upstairs with a still crying Skylar. We all looked at each other. I told the others to stay here and followed him.

"Skye. Will you please wake up for
me?" He whispered to her. She was quiet now.

"He killed her." She said. I couldn't see them but u could here them.

"Who?" He asked. Was she awake now?

"Please don't let him kill me too." She whispered.

"Skye wake up. It's just a dream." He said. I heard someone coming upstairs and I saw Ella walking up. But she was alone. I stopped her.

"Save me." She said. Me and Ella looked at each other.

"Skylar you have to wake up. It's all a dream. It's not real. Please sweetie wake up. Please." Lucas pleaded. He sounded like he was crying. Then everything went silent.

"Lucas?"