Chapter 25

Skye's POV:

After we eat we go back to the house. The boys go to their house along with Matthew and Bailey. Ryder went to his house as well but Alec stayed with me like he has been almost every night. He practically lives here now.

"Hey mom has dad called you?" I asked her. I'm worried about him. We haven't seen him since when he left the hospital without a word as to where he was going.

"No honey. But it will be okay. He just needs time to cope with everything." She said as she got out of the car. It was dark outside so it was hard to see. Alec helped me out and we walked inside together. It was also dark inside.

"Turn the light on please." I ask him. He does and I shut the door. Ella spent the night with Bailey and Hunter went with Ryder. Locking the door I hear a gasp. I turn and see a huge banner handgun at the top of the stairs. Along the bottom of the banner there were four baby seats. Two pink zebra. On had a big B on it in purple. The other had a big K in purple. The there were two blue camo ones. With a big R and a big X in black. The banner had congratulations on it in both pink and blue. Underneath the congratulations were the names of the four in beautiful handwriting. There was a picture of the sonogram in the corner of the banner. And at the foot of the stairs sat my mother and father smiling from ear to ear. Me and Alec just looked from the banner to them to each other.

"What is all of this?" We both ask at once.

"It's for you. But this isn't all. We have something else to show you." Dad said standing up. He took my hand and mom took Alec's.

"Where are we going?" We ask them. Mom puts a blindfold on Alec and dad does the same to me. They lead us somewhere without a answer to our question. I grabbed Alec's hand and we continued walking. We stop after a few seconds of walking. I heard a lock unlocking then a door being pushed open. I feel the blindfold being pulled off of me and I look over at Alec. He's staring at the room in awe. So I turn to face the room and see the most beautiful room ever.

With pink walls and little blue elephants painted on it. To soft blue carpet on the ground. On the left side there are two brown cribs. Both have blue bed sheets and little blue stuffed animals. On the wall above them are two more brown cribs. Both pink bed sheets and little pink stuffed animals. Connected to each crib is a changing table. And on each table are the diapers and wipes. There is a closet in the corner with the door open. Ad inside that closet, which is a walk in one, are rows and rows of pink and blue. Spread out into two sections with a boys side and a girls side. And in the back of the closet are your different colors. Also separated from your boy to your girl. Above each crib is a name of the baby and a picture frame under it. The frame is empty. They each had the words 'a gift from God' engraved on the bottom. The names were pink for the girls and blue for the boys. In the other corner opposite from the closet was a dresser that matched the cribs. It had four picture frames standing straight on it. Also empty. On one wall was a family tree. Starting with grandma and grandpa. Then mom and dad. Then Kyla and Kyle. Then Ella, Hunter, Alec, and I. Then Allison and JJ. Then Xavier, Riley, Brooke, and Kendall. They were all written in a Snow White color with a cursive font. In the middle of the room are two rocking chairs on a beautiful neon pink rug. In between Brooke's and Kendall's cribs is a huge box of bows. Nothing but bows. On each changing table is a pair of clothes. For the day they come home. Xavier has a blue onesie, blue jeans, and adorable little boots. Riley has the same outfit but his onesie is red. Brooke has a purple onesie, and purple and pink tutu, and little boots. Kendall's onesie is  maroon with a red tutu. They each have a bow about the size of my hand. I look at Alec and he is looking at me with a smile on his face.

"I think she likes it guys. We did good." He says to my parents. I look at him then at them.

"Wait you all did this?" I ask them.

"Well dad did everything but we gave him subtle ideas without you knowing. Each time one of us went to the bathroom was to give him our ideas. The huge box of bows was my idea." Ella said from behind us. I turn around to see everyone standing there with smiled on their faces.

"When did you get here?" I ask them.

"About ten minutes ago. You were so concentrated on the room you didn't even hear us walk in." Hunter said shrugging.

"How did you find time to do all of this?" I ask dad.

"Well I had helping hands." He said looking at the closet.

"The closet helped you?" I asked him. Then I saw the clothes moving. "Um those clothes are moving by themselves." I point out. I see a hand followed by nine more pushing clothes out of the way. Me being me I start screaming trying to find something to beat them with. Then I see faces. Luke, Damon, Hayden, Andy, and Ashton. My uncles pop out of the closet with their hands over their ears and smiles on their faces. Then I feel hands coming over my shoulders. And it's not one of the boys. I jump and ran away from the hands to Luke. He's laughing. I turn around to see Uncle Nate and Uncle Darren. They are laughing so hard. I sit in one of the rocking chairs and stare at the scene in front of me. The teenagers are all laughing at my reaction. The adults are all laughing at my reaction. Then I look down at my belly and see a little foot kick out. Followed by two more and a hand. They are going to be the death of me.

"You know it's not good to scare a pregnant girl?" I ask them.

"But that was hilarious." Ryder says through his laughter.

"Oh shut up. How long are you guys staying here?" I ask my uncles.

"Until you have those kids." Uncle Nate said putting his hand on my belly. "They are awake right now aren't they?" He says with a laugh.

"Probably because of that scream. Damn the whole world heard that one." Uncle Darren said.

"I thought they were zombies." I said with a pout. They all roll their eyes but still have a smile.