Chapter 1

"Skye get up." Hunter said coming into my room. I was already awake just didn't want to get up. It's our first day of school today. We had to move from North Dakota to Texas due to dad getting a new job. I really didn't want to move because I had all of my friends back there. I had the best boyfriend ever and my family lived there. But I guess it was for the better. We've been here for a week but since they were on Christmas break we waited.

"I'm awake." I said sitting up. He smiled at me and walked back out. I had an outfit picked out already so I just went to my closet and grabbed it. I took a shower and got dressed. My hair was drying so I decided to put makeup on. It was an all natural look but it looked good. My hair finished drying so I straightened it and put it in a braid. I had a maroon sweater on and a pair of blue jeans. I had on dress boots and some jewelry.

"Hey are you ready?" Ella asked walking into my room. She had practically the same thing on as me but her sweater was purple.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said and walked out of my room. She followed behind me to the kitchen. Kyla and Kyle were already in there eating their food. I sat down next to Hunter and grabbed some bacon. Addison and JJ came downstairs dressed and ready to go.

"Skye can you braid my hair please?" Addison asked me. I nodded and got up. I started a fishtail on her hair and tied it. She smiled at me. I was finished with my breakfast so I went to the living room to get my car keys. My beautiful blue charger was waiting for me outside.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked them. They nodded and got up. We all got in my car and headed off to school. Dad took Addison and JJ to school.

"Can we go get coffee from Starbucks first please?" Kyla asked.

"Sure. But we have to make it fast." I said and turned towards Starbucks.

When we got there we all got a coffee and left.

"Here." I said when we pulled up to the school. A few people looked at my car in awe. It's probably due to the fact that this car is not out yet. But we got one already. We have connections.

"Let's do this." Hunter said ad got out from the back seat. I smiled and got out as well. The others met us on our side and we walked in. This should be fun.

"Are those the new students?" A girl asked eyeing us. She looked so stuck up.

"Yeah I heard they are like total snobs." The other girl said. When she said that I burst out laughing.

"That isn't the right word to use darling." I said to the girls. They looked at me like I grew two heads.

"Who does she think she is?!" The first girl yelled.

"You're not going to get away with talking to us like that bitch." The other one said and they all stormed off. We all started laughing and continued our way inside. Yeah they don't know what they just got themselves into.

"Hi. We are the Levine family. We came to get our schedules." I said when we walked into the office.

"Yes here you go. I hope you have an awesome first day." The lady said with a smile. We all smiled back and walked out.

"Here guys." I said handing them each a schedule.

"Do we have any classes together?" Ella asked. We all looked at our schedules.

"Me and Hunter have forth period together. Me and Kyla have sixth together. Ella I have first with you. And Kyle fifth." I said looking up at them.

"Cool." They said. We split up and all went to our first periods. Me and Ella made our way through the crowd. We found our class and walked in.

"Front or back?" I asked Ella.

"Let's do the middle." She told me. I nodded and we took a seat in the middle of the classroom. We talked for awhile then the bell rang. Students started piling in and taking a seat. The girl from this morning came in and stared at me and Ella.

"Can I help you?" I asked her with a raised brow.

"Danica sit down before you get fucked up again." A guy said walking in and taking a seat next to me.

"Why don't you shut up Jackson." She said in that annoying voice. He just rolled his eyes and looked over at me and Ella.

"Jackson." He said holding his hand out.

"Skylar. Or Skye. It doesn't matter. And this is my sister Ella." I said shaking his hand. Ella did the same. He looked at me then Ella.

"Are you two twins?" He asked. Me and Ella laughed.

"Yes. But we actually have a brother. A group of triplets." I said with a shrug.

"I've never met triplets. Twins yes but never triplets." He told us.

"It's just like twins but three instead of two. Our cousins are also here. They moved here with us. They are twins. We were all five born on the same day." I told him.

"That's weird." He said. I nodded my head.

"So is she giving you trouble?" He said nodding towards the girl.

"Nah. We can handle her. She's not our first." I told him.

"Well if she does anything to you tell me. She is my sister. And we are twins. But I don't like to say I'm her brother." He told me.

"Twins?" I asked looking from him to her.

"Yeah. Not identical like you two." He said.

"I would've never guessed that." I told him. He chuckled a little.

"She used to be really sweet then she kinda turned into the bitch she is today. But at home she is worse. She's a whore so she brings a new guy everyday." He said with an eye roll.

"She's your sister don't talk about her like that." Ella said shocked. I started laughing and so did Jackson.

"You talk?" He asked. She blushed and looked away.

"She's shy." I told him.

"Today at lunch sit with me. What do you have fifth period?" He asked me.

"Geometry." I told him and wrinkled my nose.

"Me too. Let's walk together to lunch. Let me see your schedule." I handed him my schedule.

"Any other classes together?" I asked.

"All of them." He said handing me my schedule back.

"Cool. You can show me around then." I said and he smiled.

After class Jackson walked with me to second. Then third. Then fourth. Then fifth.

"Skye I saved you a seat." Kyle said waving me to the front. I took Jackson's hand and pulled him over to a desk next to Kyle. I sat down and Jackson sat next to me.

"Hey Kyle." I said with a smile. He looked at me then at Jackson. "Don't worry Hunter already approved of him. This is Jackson. Jackson this is my cousin Kyle." I told them. They shook hands and we all talked until class ended. Now time for lunch.