Chapter 23

Click

What was that?

Click

Click

Click

Click

Okay what is that?

I open my eyes to see everyone with their phones out taking pictures of me.

"What are you doing?" I ask sitting up only not being able to. I look down and see Alec hugging my legs for dear life while sleeping.

"Well we came home and both of you were crashed. You just looked so cute." Ryder said.

"Get him off of me. My legs are asleep." I whine.

"Alec get your ass up!" Ryder shouts. Alec literally jumped off of the couch in a fighting stance.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked looking at the others.

"You were hugging Skye's legs tightly and they were asleep. So I woke you up for her." Ryder answered. Alec turned around to me and I stuck my hand out.

"I have to pee." I said. He rolled his eyes but he couldn't hide his smile. He helped me up and I went to the bathroom. When I was finished I pulled myself up and washed my hands. When finished in the bathroom I went back out to see everyone mingling.

"Uh guys?" I say.

"What's wrong?" Alec said rushing over to me.

"Well baby Xavier just kicked pretty hard. But that's not the point. I need to get to the hospital fast. Because it wasn't two feet. Alec it was four." I said looking down.

"Shit." Alec mumbled and we all got into a car and went to the hospital.

"Skye what are you doing here?" Uncle Jakob asked when we walked in.

"I need an ultra sound. Like now." I said. He looked confused but agreed and led us to a room.

"Mind telling me what this is about?" He asked while setting everything up.

"I think I'm having twins. Baby Xavier just kicked. But instead of the usual two feet it was four." I said. He looked at me and sped up with the machine.

"Okay let's check this out." He said and put the gel on me. He started looking. "Okay we see baby Xavier. And another little one right there. Skye you're having twins. We can't tell what it is. Baby Xavier might have been covering baby two this whole time. He is a pretty big baby." He said an I started crying.

"Alec we're having twins." I said. He smiled at me an squeezed my hand.

"Wait." Uncle Jakob said looking closely.

"What is it?" I asked worried.

"If you were to have another boy what would the name be?" He asked me.

"Riley. Why?" I asked him.

"Because you have a baby Riley. But there is something else you might want to see. Or know." He said looking closer.

"What's that?" I asked. I was between happy and scared.

"You have a baby Xavier. A baby Riley. And two baby girls. They were all lined up in a row. Xavier finally moved to let us see his siblings." He said with a smile.

"Oh my lord. Quadruplets? Um someone call my mom. Please." I said taking deep breathes. "Please tell me they are all healthy." I say.

"Oh they are very healthy." He said. I closed my eyes and took deep breathes.

"Your mom is coming and she's bringing the others. I just told her about baby Riley." Alec said smiling.

"We need two girl names." I said finally smiling.

"Kendall and Brooke." Alec said with another smile.

"Baby Xavier, baby Riley, baby Kendall, and baby Brooke. I love it." I said smiling. We got my belly cleaned up and I was sitting up in bed waiting for everyone to get here. Uncle Jakob moved me to another room with a comfy bed. Me and Alec were sitting next to each other talking and laughing.

"Skylar is it true? Are we really having a baby Xavier and Riley?" My mom asked running into the room followed by the others.

"Please have a seat my dear mother ad friends. And family." They all looked at me weird but still sat down. Some took the floor other took the chairs.

"Yes it is true. There is a baby Xavier and Riley in here. But they are sharing with a baby Brooke and Kendall." I said with a smile. Everyone stared at me.

"What?" Hunter was the first to speak up.

"You're so stu-" but I didn't get to finish because Bailey and Ella started squealing like little kids.

"You're have quadruplets!" They both screamed. Hunter and the other boys made and 'O' with their mouths. I looked at Alec and we both started counting down from five.

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

"Oh my gosh quadruplets!" All of the boys yelled at once. Uncle Jakob walked in as soon as they did that and just started laughing.

"So I called your dad and told him that you were found unconscious in your room and got brought here. You are in a coma. Please do me this favor and play along." He said. I smiled at him and laid down. He put fake tubes on me and everyone walked out into the waiting room crying. Mom and Alec stayed in there. We are all good at acting so we can do this. They both started crying. I smiled at them and closed my eyes. Without knowing it I fell asleep.