Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first story and i'm sorry for the grammar and thr erros, because english is not my first language. I hope you like this story.😘

---------------------------------------------------------

YourPov

Ugh i hate mondays that means i have to wake up early and get ready for school. When i was ready i went to the kitchen to find my uncle Tito (random name :).

"Goodmorning Y/N " he said. "Goodmorning tito" i said with a smile on my face. " i make breakfast do you want some?" Tito said. "Hmm no thanks before i go to school i buy my breakfast but thanks" i said packing my stuff togehter and walk to the front door. "Bye uncle tito have a good day!" with that i left the door and walk to my car and driving to starbucks. I parked my car and went inside of starbucks and order Coffee. When i pay for my coffee i saw Lauren and it's seems that she forgot her money to buy her coffee. I walked to her and buy her coffe.

"Here it's on me" i said to the worker and give him his money. Lauren stared at me and says" no need do to tha-"no it's okey" i cut her off.
"Thank you Y/N" Lauren said. Y-you know my name?" i said "yes you dummy where in the same classes" "oh yeah right i forgot" i said and we both laugh a little. "Mhh yeah i need to go now do you want a ride to school?" i said with hope that she take my sufferThanks for the but the girls are outside and waiting for me. "Oh ok than see you later!" i said with a sqd tone. "yeah see you later." she said and goes to her friends. I thean walked to my car and saw that the girls are starring at me, i give them a small smile and drive to the school.

~in school~

I walked through the hallway when i saw Lauren and Luis kissing each other face right in front of my locker. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you guys that luis have his locker right beside me so yeah i see them everday kissing in front of my locker. Ugh why Me?

"sorry to interrupt this little moment of you but i need to get my stuff from my locker again!" i said with annoying voice. Oh yeah sorry about that. Luis said and peck lauren again. "Ok babe i need to go see you in lunch" with that he's gone. And lauren was starring at me. "Can i hel- hey Laurenza why are you with her? And where is Luis." i was interrupt with a female voice i turned around to see Lauren's four best friends. "yeah luis is in his class i was just waiting for you guys." Lauren said. And with that the five were gone.

I close my locker and went to my class where Lauren and her friend was. I sat in my seat it's on the back of the class so i can see everybody in this class especially Lauren with her beautiful Black hair. I was in though because i heard a loud thump on a table.

"Ms. Y/L/N can you replie what i just say to the class?" the teacher said. "No sir im sorry!" i said with honestly. "It's ok but you need to listen!" he said amd turned around to the board. I saw that Lauren was starring at me again. Why is she starring at me again? Do i have something in my face? I smile at her she returned the smile and turner around. The period went by fast and now is lunch time finally i'm hungry. I walked to the cafetaria and buy me somthing to eat and saw a table with no person on it. I sit on the table and eat my sandwich until i heard a voice i looked up and saw Lauren.

"hey Y/N i just want to give you the money back because early you paid me my coffee so here. She handed me the money." Lauren said. "You can keep it it's fine really" i said. "Oh ok but thanks again you save my morning."she said "No problem". I said with a smile on my face. And with that she's gone to her boyfriend and her friends. I really can't understand what she sees in him.

~Skip at home i'm to lazy to write the school 😂~

I walked to the door and opeuned it.
"Uncle Titio i'm home!" i said in a loud tone." In the kitchen" i heard him say. I walked to the kitchen and saw some familiar faces. "Oh hi Mr. and Mrs Jauregui." i said.

Why are they here?