"Today is ladies choice," King Chris spoke. "We have a car right outside to take you back to your places, get your clothes and bring them here. After that you are free to do whatever." He smirked his eyes glancing over to me.

"Just be prepared for your photo shoot tonight at 8," Misty spoke up.

"You are dismissed."

All the girls stood up and walked away, confused I pulled on Annalise arm causing her stop.

"Where are we going?" I whispered.

"To go change then go out to the car to get our clothes." She stated in an obvious tone.

"Okay." I let her go and sat there defeated. I knew one thing, once I leave I wasn't coming back. I can't believe signed us up to be sold to other men for their own pleasures. Then I thought about everything from last night, I have to tell Annalise. I'm not going to just sit here and allow her to be used like that.

"Honey." I look up to see King Chris standing before me, now dressed.

"Y-yeah?" I blush as the thought of last night came to mind.

"Come on, I'm taking you instead." He retorted with keys in his head soon walking off. My eyes widen as I followed behind him.

"Wait. Why? I could ride with the girls." I assured.

"I could tell you were planning something." He open the passenger door to his Bentley. "So tell me what is it you were thinking?"

I sat quietly as he began to back out the garage. I remember him telling me not to lie to him, so there was no point in me lying now. Some how he could read me so easily.

"How am I supposed to stand by and watch as you send Annalise—"

"Who?"

"I mean Peaches to fuck any man that's willing to pay for her. That's prositution and my cousin is not a hoe." I spat.

"How well do you even know your cousin?"

"Um I grew up with her, she's family so I know her pretty well."

"Well enough to know that she knew all about this business and emailed us her information to become a doll. Twice." He proclaimed. I stared at him taking in this new information.

"Wait, so your telling me there's a possibility she brought me here on purpose? To the party and everything?"

"Actually I found you, and she so happen to be with you."

"Found me? You were looking for me?"

"No, that day you were at the pool in the hotel. We were searching for girls and I notice how uninterested you were in those two men that talked to you, so I purposely sent Misty over there to talk to you."

"What if I wouldn't have came?" He shrugged.

"I knew you would of, or simply Peaches would have dragged you with her."

I sat the rest of the way quietly. Thousand of other questions would come across but I knew I asked enough questions. Atleast enough for the ride. We pull up to the hotel and King Chris gave his keys to the valet. I held my hands infront of me as I walked towards the elevator with King Chris following closely behind me.

"So why didn't y'all accept Anna—Peaches the first time she emailed you? You didn't like her?"

"No don't get me wrong Peaches is very pretty young lady, we just simply don't accept beggars. It happens when it happens." He shrugged as I unlocked the door to the room.