twenty

ding dong

two excited women squealing.

four boys groaning.

"okay! everyone stay! let me go out there and relax him because i know he is freaking out, then i'll bring him in!" 

i got up and made everyone stay in the living room, before turning and rushing to the door.

i opened it and luke's flushed face looked up from his feet.

i went out the door and shut it.

"hi." i smiled, pulling him to me and hugging him, tightly.

"hi? what are you doing?" he asked, hugging me back.

i released him and held his hand as i stepped back.

"told them to wait in the living room and to let me calm you down, for a second." 

"oh? how will you do that, exactly?" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"you're being a fuckboy again." i said as my very hot boyfriend was leaning closer.

"and you like it." he smirked, taking too long for my liking.

i shook my head and pulled his face down to mine to kiss him. his eyes shot open, before fluttering closed and putting his hand in the middle of my lower back.

i stepped back and smirked at his dazed look.

"now let's go." i smiled, taking his hand.

"oh my god, i'm so nervous." he shook himself around and i realized i almost forgot to check him out.

he was wearing nice black suede boots, a bit like mine, a tight maroon tshirt, black jeans, and that god damn leather jacket. this boy is trying to get me to start something.

i opened my front door and gently pulled him inside, shutting it behind us.

i stopped, not caring if anyone could hear us in the hall.

"you wore the jacket." i mumbled, holding both of the lapels and gently shaking them out.

"of course i did, you said you liked it. i aim to please." he grinned, making my heart swoon.

i led him into the living room where everyone started standing up.

"okay, luke this is my uncle ashton." i gestured to the curly man and he stepped forward, holding his hand out to luke.

"its nice to meet you, luke." he gave him a friendly smile as luke gripped his hand.

"you as well, man." luke gave him a good shake and tried his best to keep his voice firm.

calum and maianh stepped froward and maianh had this happy glint in her eyes.

"this is my uncle calum and his girlfriend, maianh."

calum shook his hand and kept his face neutral, even if i saw a hint of a smile.

"this is the famous luke, huh?" calum smirked at me, retracting his hand from my boyfriend's.

"ryan, you have such good taste." maianah smirked, also, pulling luke into a quick hug.

he seemed shocked by that, but hugged her back, giving me a small smile.

"i know i do." i teased, pocking at his sides.

now, time for hell.

mom and dad stepped in front of everyone. dad kept a blank stare, while mom looked ready to pounce and hug the life out of luke.