~Chapter 27~

~Time skip~
"Come on push," I said.
"Tell me why we are helping you push Shikamaru's present?" Kiba asked.
"Because you are nice and because you're guys," I said.
"....fine..." Kiba sighed.
Kiba, Naruto, and Sasuke were lifting slash pushing Shikamaru's gift to my car. "I think we should at least know what the gift is..." Kiba said.
"Yeah Kiba's right we should at least know," Naruto added on. I thought for a second. "No..." I said. "What why?" Kiba asked. "Because it's a surprise," I said smiling sweetly. They looked to Sasuke to see if he could change my mind. Sasuke sighed, "If she said no she says no," Sasuke says. I smiled that he took my side. Kiba muttered something under his breath. After a few minutes of moving and a few minutes of Kiba arguing with me we finally got it in the my car trunk. "Finally...." Naruto said wipping away some sweat from his forehead. "Well thank you. I'll see you guys at the party," I said. Naruto and Kiba went back to the car and left. I got in my car and Sasuke was sitting in the passenger seat. I looked at him with a questioned look. "Itachi just texted me saying he wants us to come to my house because Pein needs to talk to us because it's important," Sasuke said smirking. "and why can't you take your car?" I asked. "Cause I want to know what Shikamaru's gift is?" Sasuke said. That's why Sasuke took my side he wanted to be the only one to know what the present is. "No Uchiha," I said. "oh Uchiha is that what you call me now?" Sasuke said smirking. I rolled my eyes. "You'll find out what it is if you help me put it together at your house," I said. "You mean it's not put together?" he asked. "No," I said starting the car. "I'll meet you at the house now out my car," I said shooing Sasuke. "Naw I'm good," Sasuke said relaxing in my car. I sighed and backed out of the parking space. Sasuke peeked an eye at me then closed them again. "You know you should smile more it's.....cute," Sasuke said. "I should be the one saying that to you," I said. "You know you smile when you sleep right?"I told him. "So you watch me when I sleep?" sasuke said smirking. "No! ........It's just that when I wake up that's what I see," I said slightly embarrassed. Sasuke chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked. "nothing," he said smirking.
~~~~~~~~~~~At Sasuke's House~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's a king bed?" Sasuke asked finishing the last piece of the bed. "Yep," I gleamed happily. "Why?" he asked. "Simple Shikamaru has been sleeping in class more than usual and he had bags under his eyes so that means he has either a bad bed or he just hasn't been getting enough sleep," I explained. Sasuke nodded in understandment (IT'S A WORD!!! ) "What I don't understand is how are you gonna get this to the party without anyone noticing it is a bed?" Sasuke asked. I sweatdropped. "I didn't think that far ahead," I muttered. Sasuke chuckled. "Anyway what did Itachi need us for?" I asked. "Oh I don't know. I told him it had to be quick because we had to go to Shikamaru's Party and he said I'll tell you both after the parties," Sasuke said. I shrugged. I looked at Sasuke "What ," he asked. "Sasuke can you help me bring this to the party," I asked nicely. Sasuke smirked and said," you owe me." as he pushed the bed to his dad's truck. I sighed cause owing Sasuke is a risky thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the Party~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What the hell!!!," Shikamaru exclaimed