~Chapter 24~

I looked at her all confused and laughed. She gave me a confused look. "Oh you're serious," I said seriously. "When have you met my brother?" I asked. "Well technically I only met him once. It was at the mall. Him and his band were playing while me and Karin were shopping he was soo cute and afterwards we went up to him and talked I gave him my number and we texted ever since," Sakura explained. I looked at her confused. "So you like my brother and were texting him when you were going out with Sasuke." I asked. She nodded. "I didn't think it was cheating because he liked you anyway. I just wanted to tell you that. You don't have to be my friend if you don't want to. I just thought I should tell you," she said. I smiled a little. "It's cool we can be friends okay," I said. She smiled. "Okay so do you think you can get your brother to ask me out?" she asked. "Sure." I said smiling. She hugged me smiling," Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!," She said then left the changing room. I changed into this: (the pic).

Then I walked back out to my friends. They looked at me and said," Myia what were you and Sakura doing she seems overly happy and Sasuke's looking for you?" Tenten said. "Well me and Sakura are friends now," I said. They all looked at me like I was crazy. "What?" I asked confused. "Are you crazy do you know all the shit she has done to break you and Sasuke apart?" Chie asked. "Don't worry I'm fine, and now that we are friends I'll make sure it won't happen again," I said smiling. "Does that mean you are going back to Sasuke," temari asked. I thought about it for a second. "I don't know?" I said.

This is all i could do because I have class tomorrow so I hope you enjoy. Will Myia go back with Sasuke find out next time.