~Chapter 26~

~~~~~~~~~~On the ride home~~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi was driving everyone home. Me and Sakura were talking about the performance and how she got my brothers attention. Itachi was talking to Sasuke about how he might be the next famous male singer. "So Myia are you going to Shikamaru and Ino's birthday party?" she asked. "Oh my gosh I almost forgot I have to get them the perfect gifts. I already know what I'm gonna get them too. Sakura who does Sai have for first period?" I asked. "Um I think it's art class with Mrs. Kurenai," she said. "Great, now all I just have to do is convince him," I sad. "Convince him to what?" Sakura asked. "Oh..... was I talking out loud my bad, but you'll see. It will be the best present of a life time," I said. "And Shikamaru's present?" Sakura asked. "Oh his present is easy to get I'm going to go shopping for it tomorrow," I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I waited by the art room until Sai showed up. "Hey Sai," I said smiling. "Hi," he said. "Hey you know Ino's birthday party is coming up right?" I asked. "Yeah... I just don't know what to get her," he said. "Great cause I know the perfect gift to get her and it involves you," I said.
"What's the gift," he asked. I whispered in his ear the plan. He nodded and I said, " meet me an hour before her party at the mall," I said. He nodded and then we went our separate ways. I went to my first period, Social Studies. I sat down in a chair in the back by a window. I was looking out the window when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and it was my brother? "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I go to your school," he said. "I mean what are you doing in my class?" I asked. "Oh visiting my girlfriend," he said. "You never told me you have a girlfriend," I said. "Well technically I don't yet but I'm about to ask her now," he said. "and who is her?" I asked. "This girl named Sakura," he answered. I smirked. "Well have fun," I said. "Oh by the way mom and dad are going to be back tomorrow," he said. Shit! I totally forgot!"Gosh now I have to make sure the house is clean," I said sighing. "Well not my problem.... anyway there goes Sakura gotta go," he said leaving. "Wow thank for the help," I said sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next day morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to a knock at the door. "Sasuke get the door," I said pushing him out of my bed. He groaned and got up. He walked over to my room door then to the front door. "WE'RE HOME!!!!!," a voice called from downstairs. I groaned knowing who it was. I spent the whole time clean this house yesterday for them. And do you know how hard it is to clean all these rooms in this big fuck mini Mansion! I got up and walked down the steps. I saw mom and dad yelling at each other. They looked at me. "Myia why is this boy in our house this early in only his boxers?!" my dad yelled at my half awake body. I looked at Sasuke and he was wearing these black boxers with red hearts on fire. "Mom said he has to sleep here in my room," I said not caring. "In YOUR room!," my dad exclaimed. "Yeah....," I said bluntly. My dad turned to mom. "When were you planning on telling me this," dad said. "never," my mom said. "you're gonna let a stranger sleep in my daughter's bed with my daughter," dad said angrily. "he is a sweet boy he wouldn't do anything like that," mom argued back. I snickered at her statement because it wasn't entirely true. "How would you know if he is sweet you met him for one day," dad said. I picked up a glass of orange juice sitting on the table, and drank some.
" [1]Je m'en fiche de ce que tu dis ! Ce garçon est doux ! Enfer , je dirais même le laisser avoir des relations sexuelles avec elle," My mom yelled at dad. "What!!!!!!," I yelled doing a spit take. "What she say?" dad asked. "You can speak French" mom asked. "That's not the point...... why would you let him do that?" I asked. " darling he is a sweet boy," mom said. "Mom...... no..... I don't care if he is the sweetest guy and only guy on the planet.... NO!," I said walking away. "Ugh good thing today is a school holiday," I thought to myself. "I'm going to my room," I said. Sasuke escaped to my room when my parents began arguing. "ughhhhhh I hate life," I muttered. I opened the door to my room locking it hoping to drown out my parents arguing. "So what did your mom say?" Sasuke asked sitting on the bed with his pants and shirt finally on. "nothing....." I lied. "I have a feeling it has to do with sex..... with me and you," he said. "NO!," I said flustered. "Liar," Sasuke said smirking. "it's nothing so drop it!," I exclaimed. He held his hands up in defense. "Fine fine i'll drop the fact that you don't wanna have sex with me," he said smirking. I glared at him. And he smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1] I don't care what you say! This boy is sweet! Hell I would even let him have sex with her.