~Chapter 10~

After shopping we all went back home. So now I'm at home in my room and doing my homework that I forgot all about.

Sasuke's Pov
I just finished making dinner for Myia cause apparently that's what babysitters are suppose to do. I walked up the stairs with her dinner. I stopped when I reached her door. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I knocked again saying, "Hello Myia can I come in your dinner is ready." There was still no answer. I walked in and saw Myia. She looked confused and aggravated at this piece of paper. Apparently she was so focused on this paper that she didn't even realize I was in the room. I walked behind her to see what she was doing and it was math homework from Mr.Ebisu's class. Maybe I should help.

Myia's Pov
"I HATE MATH!!!," I exclaimed, sighing. I laid back into my pillow. I opened my eyes and saw Sasuke standing over me. Of coarse I screamed. Sasuke just looked at me not affected by the screaming. "Say something when you enter my room!," I yelled at him. "I did, you just didn't hear me," he said smirking. "Whatever I was busy," I said. "Yeah busy being confused," he said. "Hey it's not my fault. I hate math," I said. "So it is your fault," he said smirking. "Shut up and go away," I said. "You know I could help you with you homework," he said. "What do you know about math," I asked. "Well unlike you I pay attention once in awhile," he said. I rolled my eyes, "Just help," I said. He chuckled at my neediness and took the paper. He looked up and down at the equations. "Hold on let me put on my glasses," He said. I sweatdropped. He put on his glasses and he looked cute actually he looked hot. I couldn't help ,but stare at him.

(Pic is Sasuke wearing glasses)

I turned away, not realizing I was blushing, when he looked at me. He walked infront of me and looked at me faced to face. He was like 5-inches away from me. "You know your blushing right?" he said. I turned away from him, and muttered stuff. "anyway dinners ready oh and plus the answers were 78, 3, 91, and 9875," he said walking out of my room. I was just now realizing the plate of food on my bed. Surprisingly it was still warm and looked delicious. Then it made me wonder. "What can't Sasuke do?" I asked myself. Then I ate my food, put my stuff away and went to bed.