Chapter 18

I woke up early today. It's 8:53am and I got up from bed. I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I entered the living room and saw Sasuke sleeping on the wall with a paint brush in his hand and the wall was fixed. He looked tired. There was even a book in his hand. It read: How to fix a wall. "He didn't know how to fix it?" I thought out loud. I was about to wake him up to thank him. Then I heard a voice, " Don't he spent all night fixing the wall. He just recently finished and fell asleep. Apparently he was determined to fix it cause he didn't even want us to help." I turned around and saw my brother and his friends. "What are you doing here this early in the morning," I asked my brother. "We got locked out the apartment so we came here for the spare key," Tyree said. "And why was he fixing the wall did he break it?" he asked. "No..." I said. "Well he was determined to fix it. He even said that he had to for forgiveness," Tyrone explained. I smiled a bit, and then my brother said," forgiveness of what?" I shook my head, " nothing." "Well whatever all I know is that we need the keys and we also heard that you signed deals with A.K.A.T.S.U.K.I" brother said. "Yeah they heard me sing and said, "They want to use my songs," I said, giving my brother the keys. "Thanks we will be leaving, and I still don't trust that babysitter I think you two are hiding something," my brother said leaving with his friends. I walked turned back around and looked at Sasuke's sleeping body. I smiled at him, "But I already forgave you." I thought out loud again. I went to the kitchen, and got myself a drink. I exited the kitchen back into the living room again. That's when I noticed Sasuke wasn't here. "What the hell?" I thought out loud again. I walked upstairs and opened the door to my room. I saw Sasuke sleeping on my bed. I sweatdropped then smirked. "Might as well let you sleep here," I said to myself smirking. I entered my room and took my phone. I went in my closet and got a pair of clothes to wear. Just as I was heading for the door my phone rang. I quickly exited the room and ran to another room to answer the call.

"hello?"
"Hey Myia it's Itachi," said a voice
"Hey Itachi what's up?"
"I was just wondering if my brother is over there cause he didn't come back home last night," he said
"Yeah he's here.."
"Oh okay and I think it's great that you forgave Sasuke," he said
"How do you know this?"
"Sasuke seemed happy when he called me yesterday night, and ever since you got mad at him he has been a little bit depressed" he said.
"Why do you think it's me he's depressed about?"
"Because he talks about you..... a lot."

I blushed a slight pink.
"Anyway well I'll talk to you at school later," he said hanging up.
"Wait Itachi goes to my school?" I thought out loud.
I shrugged my shoulders and went back to my room. To my surprise/ relief Sasuke was still sleeping. I went back in my closet and got a couple of my shoes. I was about to walk out when I tripped. I closed my eyes ,and waited for impact ,but nothing came. I opened my eyes to see Sasuke was holding me up. About maybe a couple of inches inches away from his face. "Your are bad at being quiet," he said smirking. I could tell I was blushing. He helped me up and I said, " Thank you."
He smirked at me and said, "No problem." He sat back in my bed and said, "You know you didn't wake me up right I had a weird dream."
"I'm so glad I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you," I said. He smirked, "That's the thing I won't be able to go back to sleep unless I sleep with something comforting," he said smirking at me. I was pretty slow so I had to think about what he was saying. That's when it hit me. "NO! I'm not sleeping in that bed with you just so you can hold me," I said. He smirked, "Come on just this once." "No." I said crossing my arms. "But you owe me," he said. "Nu-uh you did it on your own free will," I said. "Just this once because I don't want to have that weird dream again," he said smirking. I sighed. "........Fine only because you won't stop annoying me otherwise," I said walking to my bed. I sat on it and Sasuke was laying down sleeping..... already. I laid down on the bed drifting away to sleep.