Stroke of Luck

Got nothing to say except ENJOY!!!!!

(<*>,<*>)(<*>,<*>)(<*>,<*>)(<*>,<*>)(<*

In the end, nothing Ezra would say could convince the entire group to keep on with their escape.

A deal was made. The Spirits of the Forgotten would work on one more escape plan together. If they were to succeed, then they'd find out something to do once their out, somewhere to go for example. Kanan suggested they join his crew, seeing as they already had somewhere to sleep, eat, and so forth. Ezra said they would think about it.

If they were to fail, The Spirits of the Forgotten would continue to make plans nonetheless, however anyone who decided not to help didn't have to, meaning only those who wanted to continue could. If the remaining people were to escape somehow, they'd have to come back and find away to free everyone. No one was being left behind.

Everyone agreed on this, and started to plan things right away, yet they would not go through with it until a few days, giving everyone a time to recover, and make sure there were no loopholes in the plan.

After a while, all loopholes were covered except one.

How would they escape with Killiana? And what would happen if she were to attack them?

/=_=/=_=/=_=/=_=/=_=/=_=/=_=/=_=/=_=/=_

Hera Syndulla sat in her cell, deep in thought over the occurrences of just a few hours ago. She had the relief and hope of an escape at the least, but she was worried about the wellbeing about a group of children she just heard about.

The boy, who called himself Dev, had told her all about them, how he was the one with most experience there and how he was one who taught the rest how to act in order to survive. He spoke about how he lost many of the children the Inquisititor brought, either by escape or by his master taking them away.

She responded by saying that once her crew came and rescued her, she would go back for them, but Dev shook his head and said they couldn't wait that long, they might not have enough time to get everyone out the way they came. They needed a plan. So Hera helped them come up with one.

As she heard his ideas, she noticed that they had potential, however there were many loopholes and ways that could go differently that he didn't count on. Many times she had to stop him and work out some of those mistakes, which he didn't seem to mind. Hera was glad for that.

After that, though, they had time to talk. So she told them about her crew and he told them about his.

Getting the boy to open up wasn't easy, but once Hera managed to make him feel comfortable, it was like she was a long lost friend. She told him about Zeb, Sabine, Tahara, Nico, and Chopper and Dev told her about his crew, Ruby, Ally, Zare, Jai, and Kanan, how Killiana had turned dark, and was taken away.

What a shock Hera had when she found out Kanan was indeed alive, just wiped from existence. Sabine and Nico had been right after all. Kanan was just a few cells away from her, in the same location. Near, but far. That's what motivated her to go on with the plan. She told the boy to tell her jedi that she was there and she escaped when Hera managed to, because she would. And Dev promised.

Now all she had to do was wait for the signal. She had been interrogated a while ago, but now she had a more than one purpose to keep on fighting.

The lives of the rebellion, plus six children rested in her hands.

÷()÷()÷()÷()÷()÷()÷()÷()÷()÷()÷()÷()÷()÷()÷

The Ghost crew was not going to give up just yet.