The Start and The Pain

Wow. Eleven days. Sorry guys, I was gonna update and I knew what I wanted to write but didn't know how to... write it down XD.

BUT HERE IT IS!!!! It's kinda short, but I clears things up a bit.

So... yeah. Next chapter title... nah I'll tell you at the end XD.

|\\▪\\|\\▪\\|\\▪\\|\\▪\\|\\▪\\|\\▪\\|\\▪\\|\\▪\\|\\▪

Cloaks fluttering behind them, The Spirits of the Forgotten rushed out to the warm Lothal sun.

Ezra kneeled and brushed his arm against the golden grass, a wave of nostalgia causing him to bite his lip. Everything looked so... peaceful and familiar. It made him remember of the good times, before he was handed off to Baldy and his life became a living nightmare.

"Hey Spectre E! Come on into the city! It's huge!"

The teen smiled and broke into a jog towards the others, who were already making their way to the city below. Capital City, the place he was born.

The place where the possibility of escape commenced, and the plan was put into action.

[<>_<>][<>_<>][<>_<>][<>_<>_][<>_<>][

It took a while, but Zare finally managed to find the one known as Morad Sumer.

And the moment he did, he let Spectre E know.

They couldn't look suspicious, so they were slow to approach the stall. Then, he and Ezra both placed a datapad and wrapped package on the table, Spectre giving the man a salute, and luckily he seemed to understand. Without hesitation, he slipped the objects under his stall, before giving them a glare and yelling, "Move it you Imperial scum!"

"Apprentices, it is time to leave."

Just in time. With a lot of groaning and complaining, they all headed back to the base, and Zare hoped that wasn't the last glimpse of sunshine they ever got.

|{}▪{}|{}▪{}|{}▪{}|{}▪{}|{}▪{}|{}▪{}|{}▪{

Hera Syndulla sat in her cell, losing hope.

They had shown her the video, they had told her their plan. And they had proved it had worked.

She didn't know what she expected. The video looked so real even though she knew it was not. The twi'lek prisoner, captured for the sole purpose of dying on camera, looked similar to her if not watched closely.

And who would watch the video of her death, anybody's death, closely?

The first days of her capture she held on knowing her crew was searching for her. Now, she could only hope that The Spirits of the Forgotten would keep their end of the bargain.

"Let's see how well you have advanced Apprentice," The cold voice of the Inquisititor rang out throughout the room, as the pau'un strolled into the cell, Ezra trailing behind and smiling sheepishly.

She would have to fill him in later.

"I want you to interrogate her like usual, but I expect results this time. I have more important matters to attend, but I will send in Agent Kallus to accompany you this time."

As if on cue, the I.S.B. Agent stalked over, a cruel smile placed on his lips.

"You will obey him boy, and if not, I have given him permission to take matters into his own hands," The Inquisititor smirked and glanced at Hera once before exiting the room.