Chapter 2

Mira had an idea.

A crazy idea that was for sure, but an idea nonetheless.

She bent down and picked up a handful of pebbles, careful not to let go of her now seven year old son. Glancing at Ephraim, she waited until he nodded that she put her plan in action.

Still running, she threw the pebbles right at the closed ramp, yelling with all her might while signaling her husband and son to do the same.

The troopers, dumbfounded, stopped their fire and turned to look at each other. One of them just shrugged and continued to shoot the strange rebels.

Mira saw someone in the window in the cockpit, and waved and yelled, setting Ezra on the floor by her feet.

The lady must've seen what was going on, for she raced out and seconds later the ramp opened, revealing a grumpy looking lasat, a colorful armored teenage girl, and the twi'lek woman along with an orange astromech droid next to them. All had their guns ready, all stared at the family.

Ephraim ran to her wife, but as soon as he did everyone opened fire. Mira grabbed Ezra, who was deathly pale, the towels she used to cover his head and leg were spotted with blood and his electric blue eyes were covered by the boy's eyelids. His breath was fast and raspy.

A pair of hands roughly lifted the two adults, and the next thing they knew were locked in the ramp closet (the one Ezra got thrown into in 'Spark of the Rebellion') guarded by the orange droid, who, may I mention, was also thrown inside.

Minutes later, the blaster fire ceased and a man with a green shirt, brown hair pulled in a ponytail, and two cylinders and a pistol on his belt came in.

"Who are you? And what do you think you were doing?" The man asked.

Ephraim placed a hand on Mira to stop her from speaking, and said:

"My name is Ephraim Bridger, this is my wife Mira, and my son Ezra. We came here because we were running from the Empire, and just came across your ship."

"And you thought it was a good idea to just come in and expe-"

He was cut off as the twi'lek woman they saw before entered.

"Don't be so hard on them Kanan. From what it looks like their hurt and need medical attention." She turned to Mira and Ephraim, "Come with me. I'll give you something to eat and maybe a place to stay for a while."

The man, Kanan, gaped and her and exclaimed, "Hera they're strangers! They made us lose our location! We can't go there anymore and-"

"Kanan, their hurt. And, it doesn't matter if their stranger. We help people remeber?"

The man just grumbled and walked out, leaving Hera to treat the two adults and the sick boy.

Timeskiptimeskiptimeskiptimeskiptimeskip

Ezra woke up to feel a soft bandage around his head. He felt a bit better, but his leg and head still ached a little. He could hear voices, but he couldn't tell what they were saying. Ezra groaned and opened his eyes a crack. The voices immediately stopped.

"Ezra? Ezra can you hear me?"

Ezra recognized that voice anywhere.

"Daddy?"

Ephraim smiled at the boy's voice.

"How ya feeling kiddo?"

Ezra just grumbled in return. And Ephraim and Kanan laughed.
...................... ............................. .............

I was gonna write more, but I decided to end it here.
So this chapter goes to @ezraSWrebels for his/her awesome review. So remeber:

More reviews means more smilies and more smilies means faster updates!

Smiley scale: :) :) :) :)