Chapter 3

Before I start I just want to say THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO REVEIWED AND STUFF. Also I still need ideas for the title...and I changed the cover what do you think? :D Sorry this is late! I had to do two essays and a project. Anyway on with the story:

"He seems alright...he might have a minor concussion and headache....sit still for me."

Hera smiled at the eager seven year old in front of her. He was practically bouncing up and down, a smile from ear to ear never leaving his face.

After Ezra awoke, Ephraim and Mira introduced him to everyone. At first he was a little shy around Zeb and Chopper, but after he warmed up to them it was like he knew them all along.

"But I get to go on a mission remember? And I get to shoot bad guys and-"

"No you get to stay here on the ship while they go on the mission and beat the bad guys." Ephraim said, smiling.

"Can I come, too?" Ezra asked.

"Maybe on another one," Hera replied, "This one might be a bit too dangerous for you."

Ezra pouted, "That's not fair." He said, crossing his arms.

The crew just laughed.

...................................................................................

Ezra sat on a crate in the ramp of the Ghost.

Waiting.

Kanan, Sabine, Mira, Zeb, and Ephraim went on a mission. Hera was at the cockpit flying the ship. Chopper watched over him.

The small droid just stared at him, waiting for Ezra to jump up and run around.

But he didn't.

He just sat, and waited.

It was getting boring.

Hera said he might be like that. He used up a lot of his energy jumping around as she checked him, and talking everyone's ears off because he couldn't run around. Then most of his energy was lost when Ezra fell.

Down the ladder leading to the ramp.

Again.

So Hera checked his head and put him to bed, saying that if he kept doing that he'd worsen his leg.

And break his head open.

And make it explode.

Ezra added that last part before going to sleep.

And waking up again.

And yelling at Chopper to tell Hera to put him in the ramp.

So he could wait for his friends and parents.

And so there he was. One hand holding his heavy bandaged leg, the other a juice box.

Jogan juice.

His favorite.

And so when the ramp opened and the boy suddenly jumped, he, in a way, jumped too.

"Mommy! Daddy! Bed! Sadime! Kamam!"

Oh yeah, another thing. The kid couldn't pronounce their names right.

"Secure the crates!" Kanan (aka. Kamam) yelled. Sabine, and Mira came running putting a crate in them.

"What's in it?" Ezra asked, curiously trying to lift the lid.

"Don't! Touch them." Sabine said gently swatting away his arm.